“Hello to you too darling…..yes I am.”  Happily answered Elizabeth.

“Wait, are you driving?  ELIZABETH VILLANUEVA-GUEVARRA!! How many times I told you, don’t use your cellphone when you are driving….jezzzz !!”  Angrily blasted her wife.

“Calm down darling…it’s just that I want to hear your voice, you know I easily missed you.”  Reasoned out the young Mrs. Guevarra.

“Okay....…okay, now you heard my voice you can put down you’re………”   A screech in the other line is the only thing she could hear, followed by a crushed.

------------------------

Running to the hospital with her two children in tow……….Althea is heading to the emergency room where her wife was being operated.

After she drop the call…..she doesn’t know what to do since all there workers on their land were already left and they will come back tomorrow morning.

They are in a very secluded island and for 4 years she never been out of their land…..she is busy on their farm that exploring to other city or land-dwellings are not in her interest at all.

She is contented and happy……..why bother to do so.

She was so happy when she received a call from her wife, unfortunately it's not the voice she expected…….in just a second, it was replace by fear……the person she talk in the other line was a police officer, informing her that her wife got into an accident………her car was hit by a truck.

That’s why she’s her right now in 'GUEVARRA MEDICAL HOSPITAL'……where she was so shock and confused knowing her family name is similar to this hospital.

Early that morning, as soon as their workers arrive…….she asked help from one of her workers to bring her in the city where the hospital located and gladly their worker knows where it is.

“Excuse me nurse can you help me…please?  Can you show me the ER please…..my wife…..my wife is there, her name is Elizabeth Villanueva-Guevarra.”   Exhaustion is evident in her voice.

As the nurse look up to see who it was……she was overwhelmed.

“DR. ALTHEA GALURA?!”  After the nurse identified the woman behind her station, then the nurse was speechless and shock.

For 4 years she never heard any details about the disappearance of the young Surgeon.

It’s all over the news.

And now she saw her in the flesh.

She is one of the resident nurses who assisted the young Surgeon in her last operation with the young man who had a brain surgery.

“No….I think you are mistaken me for somebody…..yes your correct that my name is Althea but sorry to informed you….I’m not Galura, I’m Althea Guevarra.  Now please tell me where is the ER?”  Asking the nurse again with a misted eyes, she’s losing it…..she’s losing her self-control.

The nurse is now confused but still she pointed the direction where the ER is.

After Althea left the nurse station, the former dialed Mr. Guevarra’s office, informing him about the young Surgeon.

“Hello?  Yes?  Are you sure it’s her!? Okay then don’t let her out of your sight.  Thank you!  I’ll be right there!”  Scrambling to his feet Mr. Guevarra has mixed emotions…..he can’t even think straight.

This is a very good news in deed, he needs to inform her wife and the Tanchincos, specially to the Tanchincos…..Jade needs to her this…..as soon as possible.