1

Okay... Rona has a secret. A secret that lives in her pants. I realize how strange that sounds, but it's true. She... Has something most girls don't have. A pet gerbil. It was named Cinna, and had crawled up her shorts, causing her to shriek.

Well, screw her life. Okay, on a more serious note, yes. She has a dingdong. And not this kind of dingdong.

(Love you Kookie <3 I know, I'm trash

(Love you Kookie <3 I know, I'm trash. But no one beats Ultimate Bias Mr. Worldwide Handsome himself.)

Onto the story. 

She was a little... okay VERY feminine though, so her parents decided to enroll her as a girl. Her new school was in Seoul, South Korea. 

She brushed through her neon green hair, humming. Yeah. Green hair. Don't ask.

When she was finished, and her hair was in a bun, she eyed her uniform with disgust. The skirt was way too short for someone to be wearing. And the sweater was obviously not going to be comfortable. She sighed.

She would have to endure it.

As soon as she had finished eating, she rushed out the door. She didn't even wait for her mother to say goodbye. Luckily for her, she had learned Korean. Otherwise, she would be lost.

____________________________________________________________

Okey, this was shorter than I thought it would be. But, I'm sick, and tired. So, yeah. Anyways, I hope that everyone gets a good rest. Also, if you read this, and see how pathetic I am, and read the rest (when I update), out of pity, please. Just stop. That's something I would make my bff do. In fact, I have made her do that. So, yeah.

Anyways, here's a meme (or two) for y'all.