"What's wrong with Barton?" Natasha questioned as she approached the three men. Bruce, Thor, Bria, Steve and Alexa, a couple feet behind her, laughing as they all just got out of Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin.

"Dying a slow painful death" Eugene answered.

"See, Clinton, who told you to eat all those hotdogs?" Natasha smirked. Clint moaned in response.

"No" Clint burped "regrets"

"Disgusting" the redhead scrunched her nose in disgust.

"Aww, your tummy still hurts, Clint?" Alexa pouted as she sat next to him on the bench.

"Oh my God" Eugene rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Yes" he pouted and leaned his head on Alexa's shoulder. She leaned her head on top of his and they both pouted.

"I'm going to drown myself in a fountain" Eugene commented.

"No you're not" Bria stopped him "you owe me an apple"

"Right. Lets go Miss Collins" Eugene called Bria. Alexa was about to tell her brother that he also owes her an apple, but the pair disappeared in a crowd.

"What now?" Bruce questioned.

"We dump Barton's body in small world" Tony said.

"I actually don't mind" Clint mumbled.

"There's been enough dumping things in the water for the day" Alexa told the group.

"Your phone?" Steve smiled.

"It was so young!" She faked cried.

"Yeah, tragic" Tony mumbled.

"Come on, let's go to small world. It kinda reminds me of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" Alexa commented as she stood up.

"Oh no, the dolls are gonna catch on fire" Clint gasped "are they made of chocolate?"

"How are you thinking about chocolate with the stomachache you have" Thor told his friend.

"The same way people think of dessert when they say they can't eat another bite" Clint shrugged "there's always room"

"You're not eating anything else and that's final" Tony firmly told Clint "last thing we need is you being sick all night"

"Fine" Clint huffed and the group began to make their way out "but I get a balloon"

"As long as it's not food"

Natasha cleared her throat and Tony looked up at her. He saw the look on her face and quickly glanced over at the others who have a similar look "you all want balloons?" They nodded their heads yes and Tony sighed "fine"

"Those dolls remind me of the ones from Shrek, when they go to Duloc" Clint commented as him and everyone else are on a boat slowly going through small world.

"Well Shrek did parody this place in the movie" Alexa informed as she looked around the singing mechanical dolls.

Their wait for small world was nearly 30 minutes long. Not a long wait because it was getting late, but it was still a wait. They passed the time in line by talking and pulling Clint by the arms since he sat down on the ground and refused to get up. Eugene and Bria joined them with their apple in hand and an apple in a box for Alexa. She wasn't surprised that her brother got her Snow White's poisoned apple but at least he got her the apple he promised.

So after several more minutes, the group was finally on a boat and now they're halfway through the ride. Natasha sat in the middle row with Thor and Steve who are admiring everything. Eugene sat on the row behind them, with Bria who's on her phone and Bruce, while Alexa, Clint, and Tony sat on the last row.