eleven

real life & group chat

True to his word, Bruce did indeed enlarge and print out the pictures of the side by side Tony and Bambi

True to his word, Bruce did indeed enlarge and print out the pictures of the side by side Tony and Bambi. He also followed Steve's suggestion of framing them and hanging them around the tower. Tony frowned and grumbled when the pictures were going up, and still does when he sees them. He doesn't see any resemblance between himself and the cartoon deer but the others do. Natasha freaked out once Alexa, or Stranger Danger as they know her in the chat, pointed it out.

"Hey, Bambi" Natasha would say to Tony, who in turn would glare at her and tell her not to call him Bambi, but of course she did what she wanted. Each member of the Avengers would call Tony, Bambi, just for fun. He would glare at them each time they did so.

Clint Barton laid on the couch, his broken right foot resting on a pillow, he held his phone above his face as his thumbs sprinted across the screen "so tell us Bambi, are you going to run a background check on this Stranger Danger person?"

"Don't call me Bambi!" Tony groaned and sunk deeper into the couch.

"You are acting like a child! Bambi is a precious animal. Even if he is a cartoon" Thor spoke up. Tony scooted away from him on the couch, not wanting to be near the giant man.

"Do we really want to know who this person is? I mean once we know who they are it won't be as fun as it is now" Bruce spoke up.

"We need to know who this person is!" Natasha exclaimed.

"No! They're fun!" Clint protested.

"They are" Steve agreed.

"They're a menace" Tony grumbled "a menace to society!"

"Someone's been watching too many movies" Natasha mumbled under her breath.

"What's wrong, Bambi?" Bruce asked his friend.

"Gah!" Tony threw his arms up and got off the couch "don't call me Bambi! And take those frames down! I don't like them! You know what, this tower will be Disney free! That's right. Disney movies are banned here! BANNED!"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to Tony with the most serious expressions. The billionaire has never been stared down like that by the Avengers and now that it's happening, he doesn't like it one bit.

Thor stood up and placed a heavy hand on Tony's shoulder "We understand that you do not like the name but once a person receives a nickname, it is stuck with them for the rest of their life. And also, if you ever ban Disney movies again, I will throw you out the window"

Tony felt small in the presence of the God of Thunder, so all he could do was stare at him in fear with his big brown eyes "okay" he squeaked out.

"And we will help him" Natasha agreed with Thor.

"I'll mess with your suits so they won't come to your aide" Bruce added.