Chapter Fourteen

(i watched the entirety of the video above what is my life)

heyo

so i didn't update yesterday sozzles

did i just say sozzles?

let's just ignore that

i do try to update as frequently as possible, but i do have school

and, you know

a life

jk i don't have a life, but i haven't been feeling inspired lately and school is v difficult. i had a forty question homework assignment and it's the second week of school. giRL WHO-

anyway i'll start the chapter now

here you go~

Tyler arrived, just as he said he would, and you decided to film a vloggy - type video .

"Wait, how is this going to work again?" You asked. Tyler wanted you to do a bit for his intro, so you wanted to confirm you understood correctly.

"You go in the bathroom, and when I'm showing my room's view, you pop out and pretend to be your stalker - ego. Say, 'Tyler, I haven't been able to stalk - I mean see you in so long!' Or something like that."

"Oh, ok." You and Tyler had an ongoing joke that whenever you collabed, you were Tyler's stalker, or as you called it, your stalker - ego. He acted like he was scared of you, you acted creepy, the whole deal.

A strange joke, but the viewers liked it, and so did you and Tyler.

A few minutes later, you heard voices outside the bathroom.

Must be Tyler and Emma getting ready.

Then you heard a voice that sounded all too familiar. A voice that inflicted pain in your heart.

The voice of Dan Howell.

"Wait, can you check that there's a glass in the bathroom? It's for a bit." Tyler asked.

"Uh, ok." Dan said.

You wanted to say something, but your words couldn't escape your throat, a million thoughts ran through your mind, and before you knew it Dan was being shoved in the bathroom, and a chair was being pushed against the door to keep you both there.

Before you could cry for help, Emma and Tyler were out of the hotel room, leaving only you and Dan.

The all too familiar symptoms came. Claustrophobia, a feeling of pure panic, starting to shake, sweat, and cry uncontrollably. Being in a tiny hotel bathroom with the person who'd broken your heart wasn't ideal either.

Yet before you could speak, do anything to ask for help, he was there. A glass of cold water in his hand, he gave it to you, told you everything would be fine. When you stopped crying, he took away the glass and held your shaking hands. When you stopped shaking, he protectively rubbed your shoulder. When you stopped sweating, he told you everything was fine now.

You both stood up, and before you could say anything to break the ice, he wrapped his arms around you, engulfing you in a hug that seemed to last for hours.

"You never have to be panicked when I'm with you, okay? I'm here for you." He pulled away. "Okay?"

"Okay..." You stared at the ground. "So..."

"So, uh... How's your boyfriend?"

WHAT THE FUCK?

"Boyfriend? What? Where the hell would you get an idea like that?!"

"O - Oh, no I thought that, um.... I t - thought you were dating that guy from the coffee shop?"

"Jordan? No, I never wanted to date him! Not until you told me I couldn't, at least."

(oh snap the truth is coming)

(so is dan)

(ew what)

"Wait, what? You never even went on a date with him?" Dan sounded like he was annoyed with himself.

"Well, I did but... I - It was really stupid, and petty, and I don't even really like the guy."

"Huh..."

"Well, uh, h - how's your girlfriend?"

"What? I don't have a girlfriend!"

"W - What? Yes you do... After I went on the date with Jordan, I went to your place to apologize, and Phil said you were on a date!"

(warning: it's about to get REAL uncomfortable. no smut, just awkwardness. you'll see.)

Dan looked at you like you were crazy for a moment, but only a moment. Then his face morphed into a mix of regret and realization. "I did it for the same reason as you..." He said, ashamed. "I guess I also just accepted you'd never date me..." He muttered the last part, but considering you were both alone in a tiny bathroom, you heard him loud and clear.

"What? Date you? W - Wait, what?"

"Oh, no I just m - mean..." Dan turned beet red. "I - I mean, a person like you would never date a person like me."

"Give yourself some more credit..." You muttered.

"I... What?"

"N - No, I j - just mean... I, um, I would date you..."

"Funny joke."

"N - No, really!"

"What? W - Why?"

"Well, you're really funny, and kind, and I love your videos -" You slapped your hand over your mouth.

I did not just say that. I did not just say that.

"You watch my videos?"

I just said that.

"Well, I mean, I, uh... K - Kind of, y - yeah. Well, a more accurate statement would be I've been obsessed with you and Phil, basically since you started YouTube."

"You're kidding."

"Uh... No."

"Well, see, the thing is... I watch your videos too... You're really f - funny, and, uh, creative..."

"You've got to be kidding me."

"I'm not."

and thats all for today! a pretty long chapter, almost 1000 words!

what do you think you and dan will do with this new knowledge of you being trash for each other?

hmmmmm, i dunno...

and do you still think dan has feelings for emma?

ooh, thats a tough one.

jk i know the answer. but, hey, the weekend is very soon, so i'll have time to pre - write a bunch of chapters.

THIS STORY HIT 59 ON THE DAN HOWELL AND PHIL LESTER TAG?? LITERALLY WHY?

ily all more than i love myself

until next time

bye my beautiful babes!

-Kayla xx