17

kelsey

the hibachi last night was amazing, totally recommend. right now im walking down the hallway, thinking about how my moms coming home tomorrow, im nervous, but excited and i dont know what to say to her.

"wowwww kelsey autumns really glowed up after her father stopped beating her." some guy laughed, who fucking told him? i turned and looked at him. the only person ive told was joey and mrs stratford. maybe hes just being a jerk???

"yeahhh and shes got an ass." someone chimed in staring at me watch him from a little ways down the hall. "and tits." he said making me angrier and angrier. " i bet she wants some jackson dick. now i was able to recognize him as phil jackson, hes on the baseball team but only at the end of spring, during football season he has nothing better to do but fuck girls and lead them on.

next thing i know i was being literally shoved up against a locker. my healing wounds on my ribs were slammed against the lockers too causing me to wince. it felt like i was getting beat up all over again.

"phil get off of me!" i yelled and squirmed as he held my waist in a tight grip.

"take off your shirt and maybe ill consider it." he snarled and his friends snickered.

"let me go!" i was on the verge of tears.

"hey hey hey!" someone came running and shoved phil off of me, "you dont touch girls like that!" joey yelled, slamming him up against the locker, "how do you like it?" he said lifting him up and throwing him back at the locker. "youre fucking disgusting!" he exclaimed, punching him in the face as he choked him out.

this weird feeling came over me and i wanted joey to stop, he was reminding me of when my dad beat me.

"joey stop." i said. "STOP!" he finally looked at me. "thats enough."

he hesitated and then let him go, "leave her alone jackson!"

i rolled my eyes and walked off as i heard joeys footsteps running towards me, "kelsey!"

"what joey?!" i said tears streaming down my face.

"its okay, i got him to fuck off!"

"joey you scared the shit out of me, jackson is a bad guy but you are not my father and beating him up like that proves that your just like him!" i yelled and attempted to walk away but he grabbed my arm, pulling me back.

"kelsey i am nothing like your father i did this to protect you!" he was getting frustrated.

"whatever joey." i rolled my eyes.

"any girl would love to have me fight for them and-"

"IM NOT EVERY OTHER GIRL!" i took a breath to calm myself down, "if what you want is any other girl then bye joey because i am not like any of these cookie cutter hoes here that i knew youre in love with!"

"kelsey its not like that-" i stopped him.

"whats it like then joey? you dont even respect me. you told everyone, including jackson about my dad. how can i trust you after that?!"

he looked down, "i-"

"stop joey, i knew you getting into my life would hurt the both of us, im taking the bus home today and i dont think we should date or be friends or anything..."

"are you breaking up with me?" he asked as i nodded with tears rolling out of my eyes.

"bye." i sighed and turned in the opposite direction to my next class.

"oh my god kelsey did you break up with joey, when did you guys start dating." all of a sudden everyone was interested in my life.