13

joey

"youre being nice right?" i had to make sure, it seemed like kelsey was pretty upset just now.

"what?! of course i was being nice! of course youd pick her over me!" she rolled her eyes.

"lena stop it. im dating you, shes just a friend okay?" i couldnt even look her in the eyes. im not in love with her.

"sorry i think im pmsing." she sighed. um i didnt need to know that, "you should come over tonight, before i get my period." she smirked.

"okay." i nodded as the bell rang and we walked off to class.

at lunch i decided to go into the library and talk to kelsey.

"hey kels." i smiled.

"kels? really?" she scoffed.

"yup new nickname." i giggled. "so uh... where are you gonna be staying? you know, since your dad isnt with you."

"if they cant find my mom, then ill have to go into foster care, unless you adopt me." she joked.

"i have 4 other siblings, one of which was just born, dont think my moms gonna go for that." i laughed.

"ive always wanted to have siblings..."

kelsey and i would talk about random things, but its what i like most about her. our friendship isnt a normal one, i feel like i can talk to her about anything and she wont judge me. with lena its all about her her her.