Cooperation

Hello! I had my maths exam today ..and im sure I will get more than 85 out of 100. I have my 80 marks exams going on...but I love you all very much so I updated ;) njoy!!Change of pov in this chappie!!!

~Liam's pov ~

I ran back to the place where I had left Amy to keep those men busy. The park had closed, so there was no human nearby. But, the gates were also locked, and we had to climb over the wall. Thankfully, we were in our wolf form, so it was just like jumping over a fence. I was still angry with Jessica for what she had done. But since we were in one pack, and I could not kill her or remove her just because she made me break up with my girlfriend. I was the Alpha and I had to be non partial and all that. But maybe, she was trying to make up for it. When I had gone back to the pack and said that Amy was in danger, she was the first one to transform. But sadly, me and Amy were now only friends. And now Harry had actually stolen her. I dont think she will ever want to be more than friends.Certainly not after what I did, but that didn't make things any better, considering the fact that we were mates. Yes, we were. It is like, its either her, or no one, due to the complicated werewolf-mate thing. And I was determined to get her back. But the problem was, he had a forever, while I didn't. He was immortal, buy I could never tell when death would leap on me and carry me away.

Leaving the thoughts aside, we finally reached the place. But, there was no sign of Amy or of the strange people. At first I had thought they were vampires, but then vampires had normal eyes. Not creepy golden ones. Besides, if they were, I would have smelt them and pulled Amy out of the park immediately. I lifted my nose up and sniffed hoping to get a trail or something. I could hear the others doing the same. There was nothing. They had cleared any kind of trail they could have left behind. I felt my heart clench and my tears trying to come to the surface. Something was was terribly wrong, and Amy was in danger. I could sense it. But being the leader, I had to stay strong. If I lost hope, well I just couldn't. I heard Niall give a yelp and turned in that direction. He was pawing some white thing. I went there and saw it was a stone wrapped in a piece of paper. I changed into my human form and picked it up. On it, in a neat hastily written handwriting was...

...an address. Neither sign, nor name of the person who wrote it. Just.An.Address. I ran my hand through my hair frustratedly.

"Well, what now? ",Jace asked. Everyone had changed into their human form. I shrugged and crumpled the paper angrily. Never before had I ever felt so helpless. I shoved it in my pocket and started pacing back and forth, trying to think of a plan. I heard Niall mumble something. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"We can take help from the vampires",he said a bit louder. Jessica nodded furiously with a smile, Josh and Paul glared at him (causing him to back away with a scared look), while Justin and Jace looked in thought. I thought about it. Werewolves and vamps fighting together ...we would be very strong. Plus, it would increase my changes of impressing Amy...leave the selfish thoughts aside Liam. Also, Harry deserved to know. He was her boyfriend after all.

"Okay guys time to change. We leave right now.We cannot afford to loose time now."

So, in a millisecond, we were all in our wolf forms and were running to his house. Since Niall was the only one who knew the way, he was leading us. We finally reached the gigantic house and I stopped to catch my breath. One of them was already there on the doorstep with a grim expression on her face. I changed to my human form.

"We are here to ask for your-"

"Help. I know. I know everything that happened. But they dont. And you are going to talk to them about it. Beware of my brother. He can get very scary if he looses his temper. And, oh, call me Gemma.",she said finishing the sentence for me. I do know of her brother's temper though. I had fought him once.

"How did you know? ",I said my eyebrows furrowing.

"I just know. Now come on, in with your pack.",she replied rolling her eyes and disappearing inside. I went inside and others followed me in, still in their wolf forms. I entered, but before I could know what was happening, I was pushed roughly into a wall. Harry grabbed my collar and lifted me up, so that I was now on my tiptoes.

"What the hell are you doing in my house?",he spat. The others growled,but he ignored it. It was their territory after all.

"Harry! Shut up and hear him out you fool! ",Gemma said dragging him away. When he got away, I saw others had come, which included Zayn, Louis and that Teddy bear (who were all glaring at me.) and a kind looking lady who looked a bit like Harry. I assume she was his mother. I looked back at Harry and he was tapping his foot on the ground impatiently. "Well what happened? Lost your ability to speak? ",he taunted. To be honest, I felt like I had. I could hear the others shifting behind me.Louis' eyes widened."Niall?!",he chocked out,when he saw the young lad. Harry shook me to get my attention. Finally, I looked at the ground, and told everything that happened. Everyone had a shocked expression on their face when I finished,and Harry was fuming. If it was possible, he would be steaming like a tea pot right now.

"I LEFT YOU WITH HER FOR ONE DAY AND YOU COULD NOT TAKE OF HER?! HOW DO YOU EVEN CALL YOURSELF A LEADER? HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET HER BACK NOW? ",he continued with his rant muttering the most colorful words I have ever heard.Niall whimpered and stepped back at his loudness, while I just winced.

"We just came here to ask for help.",Jace muttered. Harry started rambling again about how it was my fault and I was a capable leader, along with more colorful words. Finally, the lady came forward and slapped Harry across his cheek, which caused Niall to wince.

"That is not a way to speak to someone, and specially not when they come asking for our help. Control yourself. Is this how I taught you to behave? Besides, we are wasting time because of your useless rant. And you -",she said turning to us, "We will help. Just give us some time. We need to feed, we need as much strength as we can get. Also, I need to call a few allies. Its going to be a war. We need to finish them. It should be the last time, when we fight this time."

"You are not calling them, are you? ",Harry asked.

"I have to. We have no other option if we want to win.",she replied. Harry and Zayn groaned.

Soon, everyone was gone. The vampires had left for hunting and I sent the pack away to practice. I sat down and sighed, and then let my tears flow. I remembered whatever Harry had said, but I had remained silent because I knew all of it was true. I was so stupid, so useless, I couldn't even protect my own mate. I didn't deserve to be the Alpha. It should have been someone like Paul. Oh gods, what if they are hurting or torturing her? What if they rape her?What if its too late before we even get there?! I groaned and tugged at my hair, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Hey, its okay. Its not your fault. I would have done the same if I were you. I -I am sorry for yelling at you without thinking like that.",Harry said, appearing out of nowhere and rubbing my back. Was I hallucinating? I shook my head, fresh tears coming out.

"No you were right Harry. I was wrong. I should have protected her. Hell, I should have not even gone with her, I should not have-"I broke down again. "Shhh...",Harry said rubbing my back. "We will rescue her this time. Together. We need you Liam. I know you are a nice and brave Alpha. "

Okay, I am sure this is a dream now. I smiled and said thanks. We both got up.

As I was about to go and wash my face to hide the evidence of the fact that I was crying, Harry pulled me back and hugged me. And then, I possible surprised him, but surely surprised myself by hugging him back. He was cold, and it felt like hugging a glacier. I wondered if he felt as if he was hugging a furnace. He chuckled at my thought and let go. "Yes, it did feel like that. "

I smiled and reached inside my pocket, producing the address and handing it to him. He shook his head and slipped it back in my hand.

"I will probably loose it. You are more capable of looking after it.",he said, smiling. It was contagious, so I smiled back.

"Well lets prepare for it. The others will be here soon. ",I said.

__________________________________________________

Well, this much for this, but more to come in the next chapter. Stay sweet my chocolates!!