CHAPTER 3: BEACON

Começar do início

Red: (Y-Y-/N) is that really you

(Y/N): do I know you

Red: you don't remember me

I looked at her closely and I saw her eyes were silver. And I only know two people who have silver eyes

(Y/N): R-ruby

She ran to me and threw Weiss out of the way and hugged me. I hugged back and picked up Weiss and dusted her off with my tail. She cried while she was hugging me. She let go after she drenched my shirt in her tears. I used my tail to wipe away her tears and made her look up at me. Then Weiss gave me a clothe from her bag and I used it to wipe away the tears.

Ruby: but how to you know Ice queen?

Weiss: and how is she your sister?

(Y/N): well actually I'm adopted and she is technically my half sister

Weiss looked unsure and Ruby hugged me again.

RUBY POV

I hugged (Y/N) again, but this time I felt that he had a lot of muscle. I let him go and I had a small blush on my face.

(Y/N): hey Rubes you okay? You look a little hot

Ruby: n-no I'm fine

But then he put his forehead against mine and my blush increased.

(Y/N): your burning up

Ruby: I-I-I-I-I-I SAID I'M FINE

Then I ran away using my semblance, but I ran into someone. It was a blonde boy with a shield and sword. I remembered he was the guy that barfed on the Bullhead.

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N): is she okay

Weiss: I don't know

I shrugged, but then my books fell out of my my pocket. Weiss picked it up and read the title. But then she blushed and looked at me.

(Y/N): Um W-weiss can I have my book back.

She looked angry at me.

Weiss: PERVERT!!!

*SLAP*

She walked away and I had a hand print on my left cheek. I sighed and met up with Sakura, Emerald, and Hinata again.

Emerald: what happened to--

(Y/N): don't ask. Please

She shrugged and we walked into the Auditorium. Then we watched as Ozpin gave his speech. Once his speech was over I had so many questions. He instructed us that we would be sleeping in the ballroom tonight.

TIMESKIP NIGHT RUBY POV

I was writing a ketter back to my friends at Signal. But then Yang crashed down next to me.

Yang: its like a big slumber party!

Ruby: I don't think dad you approve of any of the guys though *especially (Y/N)*

Yang: I do~~

She eyed all the guys until Jaune walked by and waved at her. Then she lost interest. I continued writting until I looked to my left and almost had a nosebleed. I saw (Y/N) without his shirt and he had a eight pack. I tried to look away, but I couldn't. Then Yang went next to me and saw (Y/N).