Chapter 31

After 15 min my doorbell was ringing and Jimin tensed up. I smiled at him and went over to the door and opened it. Hitman beamed a smile at me and I bowed as I greeted him.

" Thank you for coming. Please come inside", I said and stepped aside to let him inside.

"No worries", he said and took of his shoes.

" So what is the thing that you wanted to talk about? Do you want to join Big Hit? I would be more than happy...", he said excited as we walked into the living room.

As soon as he saw Jimin his smiled faded. Jimin jumped up to great the man and stood there awkwardly.

" Oh I see... Well if you are dating there are...", Hitman started but I cut him off.

" We are just friends Sir. Nothing more. The private matter is not really about me but Jimin. I am just mental support", I said calmly and took a seat on the couch. The two men stood there and Hitman was waiting for Jimin to talk.

" Come on Jimin. You can talk to me about everything... It can not be that bad", Hitman said smiling warmly.

Jimin got chocked up and looked at his CEO: " Promise me that this stays between us. In no and I mean no situation you will reveal this. I am here and telling you this because Grail told me that you need to know. You could help to keep this a secret and help as you are my CEO".

Hitman looked at me and then Jimin and put a hand on his shoulder.

" As I am your CEO I am obligated to keep this confidential. As a friends/ father figure to you I want you best. I promise that I will keep this a secret and help you. You can count of me", Hitman said smiling warmly.

Jimin started to tear up and looked at the man unable to say these next lines. It would be real and he feared the reaction of the man in front of him. I knew that he would struggle telling him. Hitman grew more and more worried and Jimin looked at me in search for help.

I nodded and looked at Hitman.

" Jimin has stage 1 Leukemia. He received his first chemotherapy treatment today. He does not want anyone to know. I came to know by accident as I bumped into him in the hospital", I explained and the smiled from Hitmans face fell and he grabbed Jimin and pulled him into a hug.

What caught me off guard was that he started to sob and Jimin full on cried. They stood there for a good while until Hitman let him go and sat down alongside Jimin. I handed them both some tissues.

" Thanks for telling me. I will help you with whatever I can ok. What is the plan for the treatment?", Hitman asked after clearing his throat. His voice was cracking due to the extensive crying.

Jimin went on to tell him the plan and I prepared a coffee for Hitman. As I came back there was a silence in the room. I handed Hitman the coffee and sat down.

" Where are you going to stay at after treatment? The boys would help you if you told them", Hitman said worried.

" No! You promised. I did not plan to tell anyone. This is my decision and I would like you to respect it Sir", Jimin said seriously.

Hitman was about to protest but I cut him off.

" He can stay here with me. I know about his condition and can help him", I told Hitman who looked confused.

" But you work", he pointed out.

" I will sort this out. Jay is very liberal about where I am as long as I produce songs I am good. I can do that at home aswell", I replied to him and he caved in.

" Ok I hope this all goes well. Take as much rest as you need Jimin. You are excused. Grail please take good care of him", Hitman said before he left us again.