That giggle earned me a glare from North who said "I know it's a girl. I'm not stupid. Why does it look so...real?" 

"Yeah, it is really creepy." I said. 

"I know it creepy. But Principal Stone wanted the students to treat the babies better because kids kept using the babies as ammo and dropping the out of windows. So he splurged quite a bit on the new babies" Mr. Sweetman said and then walked away not wanting to answer any more of our question. 

North and I glanced at each other and then looked to the front of the class room to where Mr. Sweetman now stood and began speaking.  

"Okay then! Now that everyone has their partners and babies let me explain what is that you have to do. These babies are state of the art and really expensive. So if you break it you will have to pay for it and that will be thousands of dollars. These babies need to be fed, played with, held, and changed just like a real baby and it will record whether or not you do so. They will have you up all hours of the night and will cry. You and your partner will have to act as Mommy and Daddy so, I expect you both to do equal amount of work. You will have this baby for three weeks and it will count as 50% of you final grade so if you fail this assignment you will most likely fail the class, "

Everyone groaned at that including me. I can't believe this is going to be 50% of our final grade. Great I'm actually going to have to try with this assignment because my Dad will not let me bring anything below a 70% home. UGGGHH! This sucks and I have to spend time with this scary guy. Well I don't mind I don't really have any friends so maybe he may want to be my friend...GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER VIOLET! This is all about a good grade and not letting North just pass this baby off on me. 

"Okay Class! I'll see you on Monday." Mr. Sweetman said. 

I started packing up my things and felt North staring at me again. Oh man this is going to be one long project. I finished packing my things and looked up at North both of us where standing. Wow our height difference is kind of funny I'm only 5"3 and he's like 6"4 which I already said. 

I smiled and said "yes?" I can't help but smile when I'm nervous or scared or when there is an awkward situation. It's my go to facial expression.  

"I should get your number so I can call you about the "baby". Umm...Do you want to go somewhere and figure out what we're going to do?" North said. 

I didn't know what to do. The infamous North Parks was being civil? I better not ruin it by saying something to upset him. 

"Ok. Do you want to come over to my place? Oh give me your phone so I can put my number in." 

North looked surprised I'm guessing since I still can't read him. He handed me his phone and said "Yeah I'll come over. But you walk to school right?"  

"Yeah...But how do you know I walk to school?" 

"Ive seen you. Well I drive so we can take my car." 

"Ok" I said while saving my number in his phone and then handing it back to North. 

We walked out the class room and as soon as we stepped into the hall everyone stared and whispered. I felt so self conscious and tried to hide myself behind North who seemed to notice how I was feeling and put an arm around my shoulder. I was carrying the "baby" because I didn't trust the ruffian North with 50% of my grade.  

We were now in the parking lot heading straight for a Black 2012 Dodge Charger SE my dream car. 

"NORTH!! I love your car!" I practically screamed.  

He laughed at me and said "Thanks." 

I blushed realizing what I said and how loud I was. North took the "baby" and put her in the back seat along with the black diaper bag. I got into the front seat and inhaled the new car smell. North jumped in and started the car "Where to?" he said.  

"2457 Elmcrest. Do you know where that is?" I told him. 

"I know where that is. I live two blocks away from there," North said. 

We sat in the car in silence until we pulled up in front of my house. North turned off the car and I got out and picked up my school bag. North took the creepy "baby" and his backpack out of his car and we walked towards the house. I took out my house keys and opened the door. I took off my shoes looking at North to do the same and he did surprisingly. I saw a couple pair of men's shoes at the front door so I yelled "HELLO!! I'm home! You guys better be decent because I have company! FYI only underwear is not decent!"  

I live with my Dad and my two older twin Brothers my Mom left when I was 10 years old. 

I heard some thumping and then thunderous foot steps down the stairs. Then I saw my identical 21 year old brothers coming straight for me. Before I could move they gave me a bone crushing hug "I can't breathe!!" I yelled. They released me and then their eyes shot directly towards North and then the "baby" and then to me. "When did you have a baby?! Who is that boy? Who told you can talk to or even look at boys!?"  

Ugh. I didn't think through bring North home. My brothers Nate and Nick have been over protective of me all my life and when Mom left it only got worse. Nate and Nick are always scaring anyone who tries to mess me. It helps that their 6"5 giants with large muscles, piercing green eyes and black hair. Everyone assumes their dangerous guys but, their teddy bears. Ok time to calm them down. 

"First of all I didn't have baby idiots. Second this is North and he's my baby project partner. And you can't tell me who I can and talk to!" I told them sounding very upset. 

North just stood there looking unfazed by it all and kind of amused. My brothers backed up sensing that I was ready to bite their heads off. "Sorry Vi" They said in unison like they do which I don't get how they manage to do at all. I glared at them playfully and they smiled and patted my head making fun of my height. Then they flipped the switch Nate walked right up to North and I held my breath in fear.  

"Don't try anything with my sister or I will castrate you." Nate hissed. 

"Okay that's enough. I'm taking North to my room so get lost." I said. I grabbed North's hand bravely and walked straight upstairs and down the long hallway of my house to my room. My room is black and white and has a large queen size bed, a glass desk, a vanity, dresser, and a small white love seat.  

"Sorry about my brothers." I said. 

"Don't worry about it Violet. I get it. Where should I put this...creepy this?" he said gestering towards the "baby". 

"Ok. Oh just take it out of the seat and put it on my bed." 

North put the "baby" on my fluffy bed. 

"All right what are we suppose to do?" He said sitting on my white love seat. 

"I don't know...Oh! The work sheet is in the diaper bag." I said rummaging through the diaper bag then I found the yellow sheet folded neatly in the side pocket.  

"Here." I said handing the paper to North who really doesn't seem as mean as everyone says. He took the paper skimming over what we had to do and then folded the paper it. 

"We have to name it and send the name to Sweetman tonight. What do you want to name it?" He said coolly. 

"Umm...Stephanie?" I asked. 

"No way. That nasty cheerleaders name is Stephanie." 

I laughed knowing exactly who he was talking about. I remember North getting called to the office because he called her a few names I will not say but, it was funny because it was true.  

"How about China but, with a Y instead of an I?" He asked little excited.  

Hmm... I kind of like that name it sounds nice. 

"Yeah! Lets name her Chyna! I'll send the name to Mr. Sweetman." 

And right when I was headed towards my laptop I head the worst noise ever. 

"WAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

HEY! Tell me what you guys think! One of my first stories:)