❛ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

PLAYING
❛ ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ❜
ˢᵗʳᵃʸ ᵏⁱᵈˢ

.•♫•♬.•♫•♬•.♫•♬•♫•♬•

seungmin.

as i was packing my back, finding myself rather in a rush, shooving all my books and stationary inside as the wild thought starts to make me sweat a little.

The sweats of worries. Despite juhui being absent for exactly two days, leaving no contact whatsoever nor her friends giving updates on her.

Moreover, on my birthday. A day i have long thought of celebrating a simple day with her, despite her presence has already given me joyness.

walking past everyone as i brush against their shoulders rather hard. Out of the blue, getting a gripped on the shoulders, making me flinch startling.

turning past my shoulders, catching my breath in relief as i saw hyunjin being the one making contact.

"uhh... where are you going after this?" he stuttered at first with his eyes shaking, making me twitching weird.

"um, I'm going to visit juhui's after this" i simply responded, quite amused with myself being in a calm state from earlier.

"its your birthday! shouldn't we celebrate together as brothers" felix exclaimed, raising his voice at the 'birthday' word,  getting a weird look from me with both eyes shaking but simply letting him off the shoulder since it's kinda true.

"i just want to meet juhui for a moment" he stops a few second. "then I'll join you guys" he added, feeling a little regret saying so despite of his ideal day was to be with his soulmate.

"we'll tag along then!" felix shuttered, raising his hand up in the air, jumping.

"we'll follow you wherever you go!" hyunjin spoke, joining felix as he raise his hand up high, jumping.

recieving a snort from seungmin with the two cute actions, as they both laugh it off awkwardly.

***

"yah, how are we going to distract him now?" hyunjin spits, nudging felix on the side with his elbow before putting one of his hand by the waistline.

"I don't know" felix squeaked, head already hung low to the ground, playing around with the pebbles with his shoes.

They both only manages to sighs.

despite seungmin wanted to visit juhui's house first, they had no success on distracting him from doing so since they both clearly knew where juhui would be by this moment. And coming to her house, seeing her missing would be more dangerous since he would eventually ask juhui's mom where she could be.

both jumped startling as the gate suddenly opens, making a sound.

Catching back their breath as they saw seungmin, with a twitching facial.

hyunjin started first, "w-what's wrong?"

letting out a big breath, "she's not here" seungmin stated, both of his hand in his pockets as his vision was on the ground.

"but juhui's mom said, she left earlier…" he stops, tilting his head to the side. "to my house"

laughing awkwardly, "can we go celebrate now" felix cutted, catching the subject as he clings onto seungmin, doing aegyo and putting on his puppy eyes.

"i need to go back home" seungmin exclaims, with his serious face.

"but… after we go get your favorite cheesecake to celebrate!" hyunjin uttered, clinging onto the other side of seungmin's.

"let's go back home, i need to see her"

they both gulped.

a flower worthkeeping jsysvshsbsbs

a flower worth
keeping jsysvshsbsbs

full of softness,
renjun's wife, eun.