❛ sɪx

PLAYING
❛ ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ❜
ⁱᵏᵒⁿ

.•♫•♬.•♫•♬•.♫•♬•♫•♬•

raein.

when the school periods was finally over, a strong blow of wind was huffed out as a sign of relief, despite juhui going home early and also a sigh followed as she offered herself taking seungmin's present at the post office.

a few taps were felted on my shoulder, tilting my head behind, only getting flustrated after noticing it was seungmin who called. Because I know what he's going to ask.

" hey seungmin! " I mumbled out loud, keeping my friendly tone to cover my sweats, as I push to an awkward smile.

he twitches " hey raein, have you seen juhui anywhere? Cause I haven't seen her ... since break actually " seungmin mentioned, eyes still shaking and roaming around searching for his special someone. You could sense the worry and how pale he has gotten on his face.

" Ohh she had to go back home early, her mom picked her up. Personal reasons. " I exclaimed, lying at the part where juhui was sick but still, all she said was the truth.

it went silent for awhile. " Okay then. So, I guess I'll see you around " he stated, marking his words before leaving the scene and eventually walking home all alone, by himself.

It was a rare sight of him, walking alone with no emotions expressed on his face other than the face of despair. Despite juhui always there for him, accompanying him, especially when juhui's have always liked going to school and never misses one day.

-

upon walking a few miles from the bus stop, finally arriving as she was welcomed by a big building, a sign made with bricks painted in red white, spelling out the word ' POST OFFICE ' in bold black with the country's name just a few centimeters below it.

entering as a gust of strong wind came from the air conditioning on top of the sliding door, leaving soft shivers as it touches the skin.

walking to the small machines, clicking on the 'pick up item' on the second row since it was the reason she came here after all. A small paper was being print out a few seconds later, with the bolded numbers written, showing my turn number.

When my number was finally called, walking up to the counter numbered '03', facing a middle aged man in his 30's, having a bad day with his grumpy face being shown.

" what's your name? " he blurbed out with his deep voice, eyes still attracted at the list, not even making contact not smile.

" Jo. I'm looking for a package for Jo Juhui " I mentioned to the mister grumpy-day, whom went pass into a door, guessing where the package being kept.

a few moments went by as mister grumpy-day coming back with a soft beige colored package in his grip.

" Okay, please sign this " he muttered, showing to the corner part of the paper being clipped ontk a folder. Still not making contact or even show a friendly smile.

Passing back the folder as I finish signing as on behalf of juhui, since she couldn't make it before the date ends.

he on passed the package to the front then continued doing his own work, " thank you, hope you smile a little " I shrugged, pitching my voice a bit at the word smile.

turning back to the counter as I noticed something weird with the package description being written on it. Lucky mister grumpy-day still didn't have any customer, walking towards him, he flinched startling at my sudden presence.

" yes miss " he spoke, forcing a unsincere smile, which lasted only for 4 seconds.

" Umm, this isn't my package. It says Mr. Hwang and also has a different address from mines. " I squeaks, showing him the description as he twitches too.

Looking back at his list to find Mr. Hwang record, and luckily there was only one Mr. Hwang for that week. But he creased confused after that.

" But it says, he has already taken his package... " he shrugged, before going to find the guy in charge of organizing the package.

" You should check that address " someone uttered, raising my head to see the mister walking back as he rubs his back nape with a guilty face being shown.

" pardon me? "

" Umm.. the one organizing the package was a newbie so he misplaced your package " he mumbled.

" And your package was arrange to be next to that package so " he paused, pulling the so long. " the person assisting that person must've mistook the package. " he added.

" Okay then " I huffed with a tone of disbelief. " thank you "

such cutie right

such cutie right.

full of softness,
renjun's wife, eun.