Salem Day 3: Priest-Napped

(Annabella's POV Present Day well not present day but on 1692 )

I woke up chained to a wall in a dungeon somewhere. The floor had blood on it. Probably my blood, many people taught that a Timelords blood held regeneration powers.... They were wrong. It's in our DNA what makes us. Some may say it was something in our water.

After looking around I saw many dead aliens chained to the wall. Realizing that he had made this a hobby I felt bad. I shouldn't have made that deal with him. Those aliens would have been alive.

I cried one and only one tear for them.

"I see you've awakened.". The priest said. "We now realize you're not the Doctor."

"Son of a bitch" I said gritting my teeth. That man brought me here anyway.

"What's your name and race? Is this your first time here?"

"No, I came here in my last regeneration looking for the Doctor. My name is Annabella. The year I came was 1688. I met a man with green eyes and was about 6'6. I made a terrible deal to marry him if he found the Doctor, but the deal is over because I found him first."

"Well, you are Annabella than." He said smiling "You are going to marry the man you made the deal with son."

"No thanks, you killer!" I said glaring at him as he looked at me in confusion.

"Don't be a hypocrite. You killed twice as much as me."

"Daleks don't count.". I said.

"But what about the others? Did you kill Tom yet?"

"He is alive and healthy. Never had a regeneration."

"Tell me about regeneration, how did you get it?"

"I was born on a planet with it in our DNA."

"Fascinating! You could save the world! Your blood could heal us all!"

"Can't not unless you're a timelord you can't regenerate, and my blood doesn't heal wounds."

"Oh right" He said in a small voice. "Well, I guess young master will die."

"Good, now I don't have to marry him." I said.

"But you can give your regeneration powers to him through a kiss, like River Song did."

"That won't work with a human."

"It has to." He muttered as he walked back up the stairs. He grabbed one of the dead aliens and dragged it up stairs. "Dinner time young master."

"What kind of person puts a priest on his leash." I said to myself. Then I heard growling and shouting. "Young master must me displeased." I said sarcastically.

"I sure am." Then I saw going master he looked have human half beast and was covered with blood.

"Ever heard of a bath or something. It's used to clean off stuff like that."

"Your blood isn't helping me." He walked over to me and put a cloth to my nose and mouth then I got sleepy. As he took it off me I said.

" No Stuff."

========

(Tom POV )

The Doctor paced the TARDIS. Annabella was probably locked up some where getting drained or even married. We don't have all day (Well we do we have all the time in the world) to find her before she goes and gets herself married.

"Doctor, I have a plan.". I said "We need to go back."

"But where? She could be anywhere!" He said still pacing.

"The prince and the priest!" River said "That priest kept asking her to marry the prince."

"We find the priest to find the prince to find my beloved Annabella!" Tom said.

"Beloved? Aren't you guys brother and sister?" Amy asked.

"No." he replied patting Amy's head "We grew up together and when my parents died in the war I lived with her."

"Now I'm told!" She started.

"Anyway guys we need to split up into two groups. Amy, Thomas I mean Tom, um.... can I call you Thomas?" I said.

"Whatever." He shrugged.

"Okay then you are going with me. River is in charge of Rory and Christpher." I continued. "First we send River's group back to 1688 to find out everything about the prince. We'll use River's phone which can take calls anywhere or anytime in space! Important stuff about the prince call me weird stuff text me!" Then I stopped to look at River and I smirked. "I'm clever I know. But you don't have to watch from afar give me a kiss."

"There is a spot in your plan. See Doctor what about those three children over there praying."

(Thomas or Tom or Tommy's POV)

I walked over to the two little girls who looked frightened and backed away from me. I sighed. Theses girls thought I was a wizard.

"Listen children, this is a time machine. No devil created this. I am a timelord one of the last three. It's like a fairy tale. Would you like to hear it?" I said. They nodded and moved forward.

"Once there was a great big war on a planet far far away. My friend Annabella and I were just little kids like you. And alot of the time we sat at home waiting for it to be the war to be over. But as years pasted the war continued and Annabella's mother saw a man who had a thing to kill all the horrible things. He was and is a good man but, there was a price. Everything he loved and knew would burn. And he decided to do it. But before he did mother told Annabella and me. We too took off to the stars and we survived. And we should hate the Doctor we really should but, secretly we don't. He has saved billions and I think it's to make up for all those who died." The I looked at the children who hugged me and cried.

"Your a good man." The older one said "My name is Flora and this is my sister Maryann."

"Okay, the Doctor has someone to look after you."

"Who?" The Doctor said.

"What about that Craig guy?" River said.

"Yes, Craig! Let's send them there and continue to the plan."

==============

(Annabella's POV )

I woke up in a bed. And I was relieved to find I had the same clothes on. The room had a bed, wardrobe, desk, and two doors. One to a bathroom and another to leave. I looked around to see it had windows. I realized I could jump out the window and if it killed me I would regenerate.

"Too easy." I whispered to myself then realizing my hand was chained to the bed. The young master or whatever came into the room. "You are a kinky mother fucker."

"The priest said you say unusual things." he said still half beast, it looks like it's getting worst.

"That son of a bitch would say anything. You well, almost monster." I smirked she flinched as I said that.

"Why do you smile at my illness. It's serious!" He shouted.

"You're not ill, you're changing into a monster of some sort." I said " Sorry, I can't help you. You've got the wrong doctor." Then I laughed. He looked at me in disbelief.

"Father was wrong, he said you were kind and gentle. He said you were funny and he was wrong. Your just a killer."

"Killed a few loved a few." I said " But if you don't want to lose your mind and fall into the depths of guilt and desire......Find something or someone worth living for! Fighting for and then hold on to it! Mine is Tom."

"Thank you, I think I've found mine." He said.

"What?"

"You."

A/N

Hi guys! I updated finally! Question: Do you like crazy Annabella? Comment please if you don't it takes me longer to update!