God's Never Spoke Of The Complexity Of Hating The One Hate More Than Lucifer

(Doctor's POV)

"What kind of witchery is this!" Holding her cross she prayed. "Lord bless my soul has the devil is invested in me. By my sinful selfless I have allowed his children to set me free from the death you have chosen me to-"Then she looked around again and fainted. Not the worst reaction.

"I got her" Christpher said picking her up and laying her where he was sitting.

"Where is Annabella?" I asked. River looked guilty. What could have happened? She couldn't have died because she would have regenerated. Did River leave her on purpose? Would she have done that?

"River, what did you do?" I said in her face. She looked hurt because I accused her then I backed off and started pacing.

"I did nothing to that girl."

"Doctor, shut up!" Tom said. "Me and Rory were standing outside..... She was taken."

"By who?" I said. " Why would somebody in the 1690's want her?"

"Because of you." Amy said. Oh she knew that was the true reason. River was taken because of me too. So many people suffer because of me. They get lost and forget, they die to save people thinking that's what I would do but, I just regenerate...... They try to impress me by giving up things that they care about but, I never ask them to, I too old for this shit.

"Sorry, but Amy" Tom started "Your off, maybe they wanted the Doctor but we came her in 1688 when I was 15 Annabella was 17."

"Why was she here?" I asked.

"Looking for you"

================

Flashback Nation. When she was in her first regeneration

(Narrator's POV)

Annabella and Tom got out from the TARDIS that now looked liked a cross with a door. Annabella was looking for a man, called the Doctor.

"I'm gonna relax in the TARDIS, you have fun." Tomas said getting back into the TARDIS.

Annabella walked around to see they were building a cross. She knew it was for the witch trails 4 years later.

She saw men stacking wood on top of the wood another men had stacked. Then smoothing it with rocks. Sand paper hadn't been invented yet.

"Ma'am are you lost?" A gentleman about 6'6 black hair deep green eyes asked. That snapped Annabella back into her mission.

"Have you seen anyone calling himself the Doctor?"

"Are you in need of one? I can fetch 'm right away!"

Annabella looked at him. Why was he being so nice? Did he know something?

"No, but I'm looking for a man named the Doctor."

"Sorry. Haven't heard of 'm. Is he 'r husband?"

"No, sir. He's a complicated problem I need to take care of."

"Can you explain over dinner?" He said Annabella laughed, like really hard.

"I don't date and I don't marry." She replied giggling.

The man had a mixture of anger and sadness.

"Why?" He asked "Is it because the Doctor Man?"

"No, because of my standards. Men only from my home."

"Low standards." He said eyeing her. "But if I capture the Doctor, will you marry me?"

"Yeah, sure." she said walking to her TARDIS. "I have to remind you, he wears weird clothing, he can become a she. And most importantly he puts others before himself."

"Sounds like a good man."

"Only if he didn't kill them."

"Kill who?"

"The time lords"

And then she continued her walk to her TARDIS. Got in and set the coordinations to Earth.

"If only he had always been a good man....."

Then they were off.