See I've come to burn, Your kingdom down

"Holy water cannot help you now

A thousand armies couldn't keep me out

I don't want your money

I don't want your crown

See I've come to burn

Your kingdom down "

-Florence + The Machine, Seven Devils

(Doctor's POV)

"If your a timelord aren't you the last female?" Martha says "You guys can fall in love and have kids and stuff!"

"I have Tom for that." The woman said. I was in serious pain trying to pull the knife out my heart. Who was she? She couldn't be a timelord, I was the last one.

"What are you?" I say. I was on the floor and managed to pull out the knife out.

"I'm a timelord. I thought you would have gotten that already. Oh, darling, if you hadn't used the moment and we met here on Earth. All those possibilities." she says licking her lips. Martha had gotten up and wacked her the head with a wash tub. Then, I gave her the 'what the hell' look.

"She's mad!" Martha said defending herself. The a boy walked in seeing Martha holding the wash tub, me on the floor healing with regeneration, and that woman on the floor.

"What the hell!" he exclaimed "Annabella are you okay?" He kneeled down holding her in his arms.

"You must be Tommy." I said. He was glaring at Martha who was glaring at Annabella who would be glaring at me. Tommy pulled out a What! Sonic Screwdriver? And pointed it at the wash tub which heat making Martha's hands burn.

"That's what you get, human. And Doctor, sorry about the knife in your chest." Then he picked Annabella up and said "If you don't want to be found, fix that goddamn chameleon circuit! A police box is obvious. " Then he was off.

"Doctor, we should follow them." Martha said.

"Yeah, just help me get into the hospital bed here a second." Standing up my blood drips on the hospital beds white sheets.

"Let's go!" I say getting up than falling grabbing on the sides of the bed pushing myself up.

==============The Next Day================

(Annabella's POV)

"Hey, Tommy are you off today?" I say cleaning my nine knifes. (of chloe king)

"Yes, and we more like you are going to apologize to Miss.Jones."

"Do I get to stab the Doctor again?"

"No." he says turn to look at me. "We need a plan."

"What do you have in mind."

"Something so cruel, so sickening, the doctor will kill himself."

"What do we target?"

"His heart."

================

As we exit the TARDIS to see that man from yesterday standing there again. He looked confused because:

I was holding a suit case as big as him

Both me and Tom were inside it ( a small photo booth)

We were in there all night

"How did that" he said pointing to my suit case "fit in a photo booth with you two in it."

"Magic" I said doing jass fingers.

"More like science." Tom said. I giggled. Timelord science.

"You didn't call." The man said.

"I didn't want to."

"Who is this gentlemen, Annabella"

"Yeah, who are you?"

"Christpher Heavens, vampire"

==============

(Martha's POV)

We watched from across the street. We saw the talking to Christpher Heavens the Christpher Heavens. But, why?

"Doctor, are you ok?"

"No"

"Come on, you should be happy!"

"He disrespected the TARDIS."

"All he said was to fix the chameleon circuit."

"But the police box part makes it, it"

"Whatever."

"Back to main focus, who is that man."

"That's Christpher Heavens!"

"Who?" he said very confused.

"He's the number one actor! 6 grammys, 6!"

"Why would he talk to them?"

"Question of the day."

=======

( Annabella's POV )

"How do you know about timelords?" I said, grabbing his shirt.

"My mother used to tell me tales."

"My mother told me tales, too." I said putting him down "About how I was gonna burn."

"Stop pitting yourself." Tommy said. "We have to find the Doctor."

"You have a special alien doctor?" Christpher asked. Then I slapped him and Tom face palmed.

"Stop the questions if they are stupid." Tom said.

"How are you a vampire?" I said. "They aren't real."

"Tell that to those I've drained." he said. The silence fell after that.

========

(Inside The Doctor's TARDIS)

"Hello, Doctor." I said standing almost naked exepct my bikini swimsuit. A girl with ginger was outside talking to Christpher the vampire and Tommy the Time Lord. A new Doctor stood before me. An older one. His face was priceless as he covered this eyes like a child.

"You really should lock that, darling." I say walking towards him as a blonde woman with puffy curls comes between us. Gun in hand.

"Oh, my." I say acting innocent "This must to River the-"

She put her hand over my mouth glaring at me.

"Spoilers"

"Oh, and I'm Annabella." I say smiling "I'm so sorry about stabbing you. I was so mad! I'm calm now."

"How long has it been?" He finally speaks.

"A day."

"And why are you here?" River says.

"To travel with thee amazing Doctor. To see if he was worth it"

"Worth what?"

"Life"

========

(River's POV)

What the fuck!!!!!!!!

==========

(Amy's POV)

Finally competition!

=======

A/N

Hey guys, yeah I messed up. Tom/Tommy is NOT I REPEAT NOT HER BROTHER he called ehr mother mommy because it felt that way. And there is a age difference like 19 to 24? Good or no?

Next chapter they will go on andeventure! Exterminate or Delete or Don't Blink? Remember more you comment more and faster I write!

-Sinner Like Me / Loverboy Is Reckless