Ch. 2

Y/N's POV
____________

I'm pulled down the stairs by my right foot with an incredible force. I turn around to see my father with an evil look in his eyes, a mixture of hate, anger, and sadness. For the first time in awhile, I'm actually scared. I don't realize that I'm crying till he yells at me to stop shedding tears. The sunlight shines through the window, and a reflections of it shows towards the direction of his hand. I look down to see a shard of glass from the beer bottle before.
Before I know it, he whispered "You're not going to leave me on your own." "If you try to leave, I'll just put you out of your misery." Quietly into my left ear.
I feel a sharp pain on my right leg. I pull my leg away from him, and cause an excruciating pain to go through my leg. I look down to see dark red blood going through my now torn, grey sweatpants.
I look up to see my father laughing devilishly at what he just did. The shard of glass in his hand is dripping slowly with my blood.
He lifts up his arm and wipes sweat off of his cheek, which left a smear of blood from his hand.
I start to slowly crawl backwards to get grabbed once more and jerked off of the stair case.
My father grabs me by my hair and jerks me to the kitchen.
"Let go of me!" I screamed.
"So you can try and run away again, not going to happen b!tch! " my father yelled viciously in my face.
I'm used to the abuse that he gives to me on a daily basis, but this, this is way over the top, and I'm scared I might not come out of this one alive.
"You think you can just crawl out of my life like your mother did you fvcking thought wrong b!tch!" My father then slapped me.
My father threw me into the pile of glass. I landed on my right leg and I instantly reacted to the pain. "Ow, it hurts!" I yelled at my father.
"I don't fvcking care!" He yelled while he grabbed my hair and shoved my face into the ground covered in a layer of thin, sharp glass.
Well this sucks, I'm going to have to wear a mask tomorrow at school, if I survive.
My father lets go of my hair, and then goes for my legs. He then takes the shard of glass already in his hand, and slices my legs once more by the front of my ankles.
My father then pushes my face onto the glass. "I'm going to get more beer, this fvcking mess better be picked the fvck up before I get back you prick!" He yelled.
As my father storms out of the house, I pick myself up and start to cry. I walk to the bathroom to see what damage he has done to me. Its been awhile since he's abused me like this.
I touch my eye to feel stinging sensations on my cheeks and under my left eye. I step back and close the toilet seat so I can sit down. I put my legs on the bathtub to see my sweatpants soaked in deep red blood. "Well, these are ruined." I sigh as I speak to myself.
"I better go clean up the mess before he gets home.
I head downstairs, and grab the broom and dustpan from the supplies closet and I head to the kitchen.
"Not as much glass as the last time he was like this." I sigh.
*15 minute time skip*
"I'm glad he isn't back yet, but its been along time." I finished sweeping the glass about 10 minutes ago but I'm still trying to mop up all of the blood that I lost.
About 5 minutes later I finish. I go back upstairs to the bathroom and take out the first aid. I head to my room to grab my pajamas and my radio. I head towards the bathroom, and without forgetting, I grab a towel out of the cupboard in front of it.
I turn the water on a colder warm temperature then my usual hot, so I could clean my wounds. I was still bleeding but not as much and not as fast.
As the bleeding stops I decide to take a bath instead of a shower. I had gashes, so many gashes on my legs, and so many scratches and cuts on my face. Schools going to be hell tomorrow.

I slowly slid down the back of the tub and lay in the warm, relaxing water.

*I might have gotten carried away in this chapter, Im updating late sorry*
*also yeah I know jimin hasn't showed up in the story, and neither have any of the Bangtan members, but I promise they will arrive soon*