Chapter Twenty-Two: Knock Knock Gingers

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Got It, boss junior," Adam responded from his microphone. Kevin laughed at the nickname as Clyde essentially tumbled down the stairs and jumped onto his boyfriend.

"Thank you for coming! I needed you! They're all acting so scary!" Clyde wailed and clung onto him like a little kid. Kevin laughed even harder at Clyde's reaction to his arrival and ran his fingers through Clyde's hair lovingly as Clyde playfully punched his arm.

"Okay, now, what, in the name of fuck, happened here?" Jason piped up. Token sighed audibly as he pulled the couple apart and grabbed my arm pulling us all upstairs.

•••

After a long half hour of explaining, everything went back to a normal Saturday night with friends. Kenny and Butters had arrived a while ago, bringing Kyle and Stan with them, and Jimmy was driving in from Denver.

Let's just say that for having a video game obsessed boyfriend, Clyde isn't the best at playing Mario Kart or any game for that matter. Secretly, I still believed that PS4 was the better console, but I'm not going to start up another debate when I could easily beat anyone on either console.

"I say we don't let Craig play for the rest of the night," Kevin says towards the rest of the boys.

"I second that," Clyde agrees as everyone else nods their heads.

I throw the controller over to Jason. "That's okay with me; I'm getting pretty bored of Mario Kart anyways," I shrug taking a seat next to Tweek who hasn't played at all, by the way. I'm guessing he doesn't want to ruin my MVP in video games record with his over-powering skills.

He gives me this look. It was like anger, sadness, panic, and pleading all combined into one emotion. It was almost... hypnotizing?

"What?" My voice came out in close to a whisper.

"I... I just want to..." He trailed off and looked towards the TV. Slowly, he scooted farther away until he suddenly laid his head down on my lap with his arms draped around his own chest and off of the couch.

I quietly chuckled and repositioned myself to be comfortable. I pet his hair, and as his breathing slowed, I felt mine slow down as well, and despite the loud screaming of the other boys in the room encouraging my brain to keep awake, I let my eyes flutter closed and fall asleep.

Tweek's POV
I was pulled out of my sleep from muffled screaming and quiet chuckling surrounding my ears. I blinked my eyes open, slowly, and saw Clyde screaming into a pillow while watching me and the other boy's snickering as silently as they could. I knitted my brows as if asking 'what's going on?' towards Token and he simply pointed up above me.

My eyesight traced his finger up to a certain blue- loving boy's face. When did this happen? When my better conscious wasn't paying attention. Yeah, probably. I felt my face get hot at the sudden attention I had gotten from the boys.

I flipped my body over so that if I was staring directly in front of my field of vision, I would be staring at Craig's crotch. I felt myself blush even harder at the thought but hastily got back at the task at hand. I nudged his stomach gently to wake him.

His eyes blink similarly to mine as he opens them and groans. I smiled as he focused his vision at the still squealing Clyde and the other cackling boys in front of us. He looked down at me in his lap and slightly smiled, not big enough for the other boys in the room to notice, but definitely big enough to get me to smile.

Craig has such a contagious smile that you just wouldn't want him to share it with the world for our own safety. Mostly, I don't want him to share his smile because it makes me feel special. Almost as if I were the only person in the world that could make him want to genuinely smile so much that he can't hold it back. If that's selfish, so be it.

As Craig moved his arm from the protective cage he was holding me in, I sat up from my position. In reality, I haven't been able to sleep that well in over 12 years. I'm going to need a Craig body pillow.

Kevin flicked Clyde on the head. "You idiot," he playfully started, "You woke them up and made them feel uncomfortable enough to move!"

The other boys laughed as I stared down at my lap, fidgeting and scratching my palm. Craig reached over to pull my hands apart and I subconsciously begin to scratch again as soon as his hands leave my space. He gives me a playful glare and pulls them apart again, this time, holding one of them and scooting closer to me.

I subconsciously begin to scratch at my freehand with my thumbnail, and Craig grabs this one as well, Intertwining both of our hands together and smiling at me. I let out a weak chuckle and look back over to the boys who stared back at us in fascination.

"You... Craig... smile... hypnotist?" Kenny mumbled out staring at me.

Butters laughed at Kenny's inability to speak and piped up, "Let me translate, Kenny asks, 'You made Craig smile. Are you a hypnotist?'"

I let out a laugh, "I wish."

The other boys still stare, awestruck. I look back over at Craig who had pulled his hat down to his mouth to cover his obviously red and smiling face.

So here I am again. I tried it for a day, giving up my crush on Craig Tucker, but I guess that I can't distract myself from the person who knows me better than my parents do and can calm me down in a matter of seconds after only a month.

I think it's time to start accepting myself.

A/N: Don't be mad at me, please. I know I said it would be a longer chapter, but it is slightly longer and I definitely said 'No promises'. This chapter wasn't that great, but what can you do? Leave a vote? Have a wonderful day and don't do anything really stupid.

~Beru <3
(P.S. I'm also pretty sure that a Knock Knock Ginger is called a ding dong ditcher or something like that. Just in case you were confused)