9

Chapter 9

Chris's POV

I wonder what Pariss is going to date Tara to do? I hope it has something to do with me. It would be good if it was but it's Pariss's choice.

Pariss's POV

Me: I dare Tara to give me a dare and now.

HAHA I think everyone was thinking I was going to give her an actual date and have something to do with someone, but no I'm a person who likes changing things up and making things fun!

Ethan's POV

OMG haha I can't believe what Pariss did, I like it when she makes things different and I like how she does those cheeky moves.

Tara's POV

Wow! What Pariss did was a good and sneaky move. What should I dare her to do? Hmmm.

Me: Pariss I dare you to go to Chris's room with Ethan and makeout for 10 minutes straight.

Pariss: OMG! HAHA! Well it's a dare I have to take.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Ethan smiling and blushing. I can also see him thinking in his head. I wonder what's going on up in that little brain of his!

Ethan's POV

I have to makeout with Pariss score! But I don't know how she feels about it. We go up to Chris's room. I can see in Pariss's eyes she doesn't feel comfortable making out. I think she is only use to just tiny kisses every now and then and I don't know what to do now. I don't know what to say either.

Me: Pariss is there something wrong? You know you can always tell me anything and I can do the same.

Pariss: Yeah there is something wrong, I don't feel comfortable making out because I don't think I am ready for it yet because we only got together not long ago and I want to wait to get serious but not I don't want to get serious now because we haven't been together long enough to makeout.

Me: So what are we going to do?

Pariss: I say we just pretend but at like 5 minutes we can sneak out and see and listen to what the other two are talking about. What do you think?

Me: Sounds like a plan to me :) .

We "makeout" for 5 minutes and then sneak out of the room and walk towards the door and we take a peek and we see Tara and Chris making out!

Pariss's POV

We run back to the room and as soon as we get I'm there we say "EWWW.'

Me: They only started dating lat night and it's hasn't even been 24 hours since the got together and they are already making out, even we haven't and we have been together longer then they have.

Ethan: True, I also found that disturbing!

Chris and Tara call us to come back because it has been 10 minutes. We go towards there and hesitate to walk through the door because we don't want to get disgusted again. We walk through the door to see them sitting down like nothing happened.

Ethan and I both look at eachother to say "they are trying to hide it"

I mime to Ethan: "do we tell them we saw?"

Ethan mimed back: "No, not yet."

--------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading, you guys are the best! ILY GUYS ❤️

Pariss ❤️