8

Chapter 8

Chris's POV

I wake up after my party. That was the best party this year, I don't think anyone could beat that night. I then remembered Tara and I are going out. I remember dancing with her after I asked her out, best time!

I should text and see if she wants to come over.

Chris: Hey gorgeous, want to come over, I'm free all day xx

Tara: Yeah sure I'll be there in like 20 minutes xx

Tara's POV

Chris adding the "xx" on to the message made me feel he really liked me and meant what he said last night :) .

I have to get ready to go to Chris's house, another day with him ☺️.

I text Chris

Tara: Hey Chris can Pariss and Ethan come over, I haven't asked but if they can I'll ask them x

Chris: Yeah, sure, they can come over, it'll be like a double date 😂 x

Tara: Haha true I'll text them now, see you soon x

I then make a group chat with Ethan and Pariss

Tara: Hey guys, want to come to Chris's house?

Pariss: Yeah sure, Ethan will have to come seeing he is here haha!

Ethan: Yeah, looks like I'm coming 😂 see you soon Tara.

Pariss's POV

Ethan and I make our way to Chris's house. On the way there we talk about the party from the night before. It was a pretty fun and romantic. If only the night went on longer.

We turn up to Chris's house the same time as Tara. We all walk to the door. We ring the doorbell and Chris let's us in. He gives all of us a hug but Tara a kiss. Ethan and I both go "ooooooo"

Chris and Tara laugh at us. While we are at Chris's place we play truth or dare. It was my turn to dare someone.

Me: I dare Tara to....

-----------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter just getting caught up with school

Thanks for reading, love you all x

Pariss ❤️