12

Chapter 12

Pariss's POV

*the next day at school*

The new girl is coming today! I can't wait I hope she is awesome and crazy and likes unicorns like me!

I go into class early and so does Ethan so we can get good seats and save a spot for the new girl. I see Chris and steffi walk in holding hands. Ethan and I laugh because steffi drops her books because she was to busy concentrating on Chris. She goes red all over and Ethan and I try to calm down.

*bell goes*

Teacher: Class this is Tahnee, as you can see she's new.

Me: Hi, I'm Pariss and welcome to 7F, it's a pleasure to have you in our class, there is a spot next to me I saved for you because I knew you were coming today.

Tahnee: Thank you, it's very nice of you!

Teacher: Thank you Pariss for making her feel more comfortable

Chris's POV

Why are all the new girls to hot. I have to wait 2-7 days before dumping Steffi because Tahnee is a lot more hotter. She's just 😍MG W😍W. I can't keep my eyes off her. She waves at me and I go red and Pariss and Ethan laugh at me. I give them the look.

Tahnee's POV

OMG I just waved at this really hot guy and Heaney red! My first is amazing so far and I have only been here for 5 mins!

Steffi's POV

I see Chris go red and I don't know why he went red. I'm scared he's going to go for the new girl! I don't want him to leave me. I have to hang out with him more.

Ethan's POV

The new girl is alright but I can't like her. I just like Pariss to much!

*recess*

Pariss's POV

I show Tahnee her locker and all the wings. I go over to Chris with Tahnee.

Me: Chris this is Tahnee and Tahnee this is Chris

Chris: Hey, welcome to our school and enjoy our class.

Tahnee: Hey, thank you Chris you are so sweet.

Tahnee, Ethan and I get our books and go to class.

Lunch is normal. Basketball courts for Tahnee to find hot guys. Of course she's staring at Chris.

*after school*

Coincidently Tahnee catches the same bus to! She's awesome! She sits with me and Ethan. She feels comfortable around us and Chris. Wonder if she likes Chris!?

----------------------------------------------------------

So many updates but love writing them! Thanks so much and ILY

Pariss ❤️