Chapter 36 - Chaeyoung's Birthday Wish

Start from the beginning

"I also wished you took a shower!" Chaeyoung blurted out and they were laughing really hard now.

"Oh Chaeng, I nearly lost a lung there from laughing." Lisa barely collected herself.

They soon got back into the apartment to join the rest of the gang as they all went out to the clubs. It was another amazing night.

Just like the day before, the duo returned early in the morning, buying food from a street food vendor before they got into the apartment.

It was Lisa's treat and as she handed Chaeyoung's food to her, she tiredly exclaimed:

"Happy birthday, garbage."

The two laughed tiredly before finishing their food as they got into the apartment.

They went to sleep as soon as they got ready for bed and slept longer than the day before. It was a Sunday so Chaeyoung had no work that day.

They woke up pretty sore and tired from all the dancing they did last night.

"Staying in today?" Lisa politely asked.

"Oh, I love you... I was going to show you some parts of Seoul but I'm so relieved you said-"

"Next time, I promise." Lisa said tiredly.

They got out of bed, and turned on the TV as they started to watch a random movie that was playing. They weren't even invested into the story, they just wanted to relax while watching something.

As they were eating food that they didn't finish from last night, Chaeyoung commented:

"Best. Birthday. Ever." and they both chuckled.

Lisa also remembered during the day to text Jennie:

So, where do we meet tomorrow?

Jennie responded:

Would you know how to get to the Mecenatpolis Mall? We can eat there and generally have a great time :)

Lisa asked Chaeyoung:

"Hey... Jennie wanted to meet at the Mecenatpolis Mall... Is it complicated to get there from here?"

"No, I'm actually passing by it tomorrow morning. Do you know when you'll meet up with her?"

"No, let me just ask."

Lisa then wrote:

It won't be a problem for me to get there, sounds like a lovely place! :) Do you know when we could meet? :)

To which Jennie responded:

Does 9am work for you? :D

At which point Lisa asked Chaeyoung:

"9am, does that work for you?"

"Well, I can leave you there at 8am... You would be there for an hour without anyone... Is that okay?" Chaeyoung politely asked.

"Yeah sure! I'll just sit and wait for her to come."

Lisa then texted:

Yes it does! :D

Jennie quickly replied:

Okay, we can meet where the umbrellas are, near the escalator. This message was followed by a photo of the aforementioned umbrellas.

 This message was followed by a photo of the aforementioned umbrellas

Wow! *_* They look amazing! Lisa responded.

I hope you'll enjoy it when we get there ;) See you tomorrow :* Jennie answered back.

"So..." Chaeyoung wanted to ask something but stopped herself.

"I... I don't know Chaeng... I'm keeping an open mind like you said but... Still, I will be a bit cautious. Not too much, just a bit."

"That's okay. Just take your time. But please, do have fun, it's a great mall so, at least enjoy that hahaha." Chaeyoung replied.

They then discussed on what will happen later - after she's done with her job for the day, Chaeyoung would pick Lisa at the mall and drive her to the apartment so she can get her things and then drive her to the airport.

The day ended with the two of them taking the covers from the bed and going to sleep on the couch.

Before she closed her eyes, Lisa mused:

Tomorrow... Will be an interesting day. Be cautious Lisa, but keep an open mind.