history room.

now.

it states, his demands causing you to furrow your brows before you look up to your best friend staring at you. "what?" she asks in confusion as you shake your head faintly.

"nothing i'll just meet you at lunch. i have to do something." you state as you're rereading the message again before you hear her small voice.

"more like someone, huh?"

"yeah whatever, see you at lunch." you told her once more before having your legs guide you in the other direction. your eyes in front of you when you were focused on getting to that room however that does not go as plan when diana hollows steps right in front of you with the fakest grin she always displayed.

"hey, y/n!" she gets out cheerily. you had really wanted to ignore her but truthfully that would be unavoidable. so as you stepped and turned on your heel to the girl, you pasted on the same faux smile.

"what's up, diana?" you state, clearly kind of bothered with her presence but she still seemed so giddy.

"are you ready for the game today?" she questions when beginning to cross her arms when she leans against a set of lockers. "i honestly can't wait for that routine you made. gonna be great to brag about when we win today." she informs as you scoff faintly, a smirk showing when you raise a brow.

"what makes you so sure we will win? i heard the team we're playing is pretty good." you tell, just wanting to get on her nerves. because diana hollows was always the girl to say she enjoyed your face around the school but in reality, she despised it. and it truly started when you were named cheerleading captain and she was not. diana believed that was her spot and only hers.

"god, y/n, don't say that." she says with a smile still on her lips when she places a hand on your shoulder. your eyes following her contact of touch wondering why she would even do that in the first place. "plus we have grayson dolan, he's the best captain for the lacrosse team in all of jersey. he will for sure get that trophy for us. i mean how could he not with those muscles of his." she gushes letting you only produce irritation within your bloodstream.

because as you stare at her talk so well of grayson dolan, it had brewed these emotions of jealousy. which you had questioned when you shouldn't have been jealous in the first place, what you had with grayson was strictly beneficial to pleasure.

"which by the way do you know where he could be at? i've been wanting to talk to him all day." diana added, the burn of jealousy only hurting you more as she questioned his whereabouts.

"why would i fucking know that?" you asked with an eye roll to come after that as diana sighs softly. a short giggle escaping her voice when she hears this from you.

"i'm pretty sure you and me both know the answer to that." she states only causing you to finally be done with this conversation.

"diana don't be late to practice today. we have a lot of warm ups today for the big number." you command so bitterly as she looses her grin before seeming to finally showcase her true bitchiness.

"yes, captain." she says which lets you leave as you don't answer to that statement. taking a few more steps and a turn when being faced with the room. the door shut and the shade pulled down to stop anyone from peeking through the small glass. which had let you be more curious on what was in here as you hesitantly open the door and walk through nervously.

yet seconds pass when you are then having grayson all over you. which you didn't even get to see him fully when his kisses are hungrily wanting you. either way you were getting pushed against the surface of the door and hear a click soon after to signify that it had been locked.