Chapter 9

Some time had passed and it was now Christmas break  .The Potter/Weasleys and Scorpius had returned from Hogwarts for Christmas 2018. Harry was so worried about telling James and Albus he had broken up with their mum. Also on top of that the fact that he was now with his sons best friends dad. He didn't know how they would react . He hoped they wouldn't be that bothered but deep down he knew they wouldn't react very well especially Albus. Lilly already knew about her mum and dad breaking up and her dad being with Draco ,as she wasn't due to start Hogwarts until the following year, she reacted better than Harry expected.

Harry and Draco went to pick James , Albus and Scorpius from platform 9 and 3/4 at London Kings cross .
"Where's mum" James questioned staring at Draco confused as to why his Dad was standing with Draco Malfoy.
"I'll explain when we get home" Harry answered  (where Ginny and Astoria were waiting)
"Father" Scorpius said
"Yes son" Draco replied
"Since when have you and Mr Potter been 'friends' " Scorpius asked
"I'll explain when we get home" Draco answered
They arrived at Malfoy manor.
"What are we doing here" Albus asked
Harry ignored the question and led them all inside.
"What going on . Why are we here." James questioned "Dad answer me"
" Sit down" Draco said

Everyone sat down Scorpius sat with Astoria, James and Albus next to Ginny and Lilly with Draco and Harry. Lilly had already arranged to stay with Harry and Draco Sunday ,Monday , Tuesday, Wednesday and with Ginny Thursday ,Friday and Saturday.

"So explain what's happened" James Said getting rather annoyed .
"Well ..."  Harry answered " Your mum and I ...have... um...broken up"