Chapter 2

Harry had just arrived home after a long day at work and went to his and Ginnys bedroom to get changed like usual . He had a shower when he got back from work . It was just him and Ginny couldn't bother him. Also no one would hear him cry . He got undressed , turned the shower on and got in . The water pounded on his back and it was so loud Ginny and Lilly wouldn't be able to here him cry . Tears ran down his cheeks and got lost in with the shower water he felt helpless . Thoughts of the past flashed through his mind . His wedding day . The day he regretted most . Draco . The love of his life . He couldn't control the tears that poured down his face . Harry longed for everything to be different and hoped one day he would be marrying Draco.

Harry finally finished his shower wrapped a towel around his waist and left the shower . He looked in the mirror to see about 5 hickies trailing down his neck . He thought Ginny would still be downstairs and therefore not see them so he left the bathroom and there was Ginny . She stood still .

"You were a long time" Ginny questioned staring at his neck
"Yeah umm yeah sorry just enjoying the warmth" Harry lied
"What happened to your neck" she asked
Harry didn't know what she was going to do as she looked as though she could kill him. Harry knew everything was going to be exposed as he cried a little inside.
"Hmm this"  He worried
" Yes that" She bellowed " I'm not stupid Harry who is she"
" What do you mean who is she" He signed
" Harry tell me the truth who gave you them . Who is she . The women you've been sleeping with" She cried
" I'm so Sorry Ginny you weren't meant to find out like this" He sobbed
" Well who is she" Ginny sniffled
" She.  Well she is not a she it's a he . The person I've been sleeping with" He bawled
" He . He why didn't you tell me you were gay. I thought I knew you I thought you loved me and all this time . All this time you were in love with a man" She screamed " You should have told me . Well who is he"
" Draco Malfoy"  Harry whispered
"Who" she questioned
" Draco. Draco Malfoy" He cried
" You've been sleeping with Draco Malfoy . Get out get out of my house pack a bag and leave"
Ginny ordered

Harry ran upstairs crying more than he ever had before tears run down his cheek past his nose and dripped off his chin. He grabbed a bag and frantically shoved as many belongings in to it as possible.
" What happened daddy" Lilly asked
"Nothing don't be worried. Just go and play" Harry lied