Chapter 1

" Bye love I'm going to work " Harry shouted as Ginny walked through the door
"This early" Ginny questioned
" umm I have a meeting" He lied
" ooh ok bye dear" she sighed

Harry's pov
I hated lying to Ginny but I knew it was for the best if she ever found out she would tell Ron and Hermione and then they would never speak to me ever again and I just don't want to loose my best friends . Also Ginny probably wouldn't let me see James , Albus and Lilly .

Harry walked quietly to Draco's thinking about life and still wishing things could be different. Every birthday every shooting star he saw in the sky he wished for everything to be different.
" Is Astoria still here" Harry questioned
" No she left for work" Draco confessed
( Scorpius was at hogwarts in his first year )
" Well I only have an hour before work so better make it quick" Harry smirked
Harry threw Draco against the wall in Draco's room as he in unbuttoned his shirt . Draco unbuttoned Harry's shirt . They frantically undressed each other down to nothing .

Authors note: I'm not going to write any smut so use your imagination of what happens next .

" That was fun" Harry grinned as he raised his right eyebrow
"Yeah" Draco replied " Still on for next week babe "
"Of course" Harry Proclaimed " Would i ever change my mind darling"
" I guess I'll see you then Potter" Draco chuckled
"Back at you Malfoy" Harry giggled

Draco's pov

I don't know what I would do without Harry I know it sounds kind of cringe but he's my everything the reason I'm still alive . Astoria is just not my type for obvious reasons but I was never even friends with her which might help with my fake marriage that only Harry knows about . But she was my Fathers choice he thought she would be perfect for me . My father would kill me if he knew .