Chapter 8

"What is he doing here" Ron screamed
Hermione grabbed his arm to hold him back.
"RON. Just leave it." Hermione cried
"No I won't after what he did to my sister" Ron argued
The others stood there aimlessly not knowing who to defend and whose side they were on . They could all see why Ron was so angry at Harry but could also see why he didn't tell anyone with Harry being Harry Potter and Draco being Draco Malfoy. Draco didn't know what to do he held on to Harry's arm to protect him of Ron did flip.
"Ron go to your room and calm down" Molly ordered
"I'm grown man mum" Ron said
"Listen to your mother Ron . Go calm down and then we will all speak like the adults we are " Arthur told Ron
Ron stormed upstairs purposefully bumping shoulders with Harry and Draco who stood there not knowing what to do.
"I'm so sorry we should go" Harry wept grabbing on to Draco's hand leading him to the door.
"No you shouldn't we need to sort this out like Dad said, like adults" George answered
"He's right" Ginny added
Everyone turned to look at Ginny who stood quietly in the corner.
" Thanks Ginny" Harry said
"I've not completely forgiven you but I do understand." Ginny called " If I was you I may have done the same thing"
The room became awkwardly silent everyone had now sat down on the many seats around the lower floor of the burrow.
"So how are you and Draco" Bill asked Harry
"Good I guess" Harry answered "Well good for how things are with Draco and his parents"
Things became silent again , before the small talk carried on before Ron came walking down the stairs. His head slightly dropped looking at the floor.
"I'm sorry" Ron stared "I've not forgive you completely but I was ... I was far to harsh on you I can see your really happy with Draco and your my best friend and you always have been. So if Draco makes you happy then I'm happy for you. I'm just a bit upset you didn't tell anyone sooner like 20+ years sooner. So no more secrets."
"No more secrets" Harry approved
"I really am sorry" Ron added
"It's fine I'm the one that should be sorry" Harry replied
"What are you going to tell James , Albus and Lilly" Molly questioned
" I don't know I guess some what the truth" Harry replied
They chatted away for a while more before that left to got to their own homes.