"Zane!" Beatrix shrieked as he hung up the phone. "Are you fucking stupid?! How do you think I got kidnapped?! You always doing dumb shit!"

"Who the fuck you talking to?" Zane growled while hovering over her, placing his hand around her neck. "Ain't nobody gone harm you no more now that you with me. I swear, you gone get enough of testing my intelligence."

Beatrix couldn't do anything but stare at him. His gory presence sent chills down her spine. "Okay."

•••

That night, Tremaine agreed to meet at a bougie restaurant with Beatrix and have a cordial conversation about the future.

"Hey Trey," she smiled approaching him with a hug and side kiss on the cheek. The smell of her Dolce and Gabana perfume filled the air and Trey got high off, not only her perfume, her whole appearance.

She wore a dark jean shirt, that was half buttoned, tucked in her dark jean pencil skirt with a pair of baby pink Balmain heels and a pink Chanel purse to top it off. She had a Smokey eye makeup theme with a sheer lip gloss. She wore a new wig made by Ty that was brown with streaks of blonde and it was loosely curled.

"You look beautiful," he said looking down at breasts that was sitting pretty.

"Thank you," she smiled shyly. "About this morning...."

"I know," he sighed shaking his head. She completely felt bad and tried explaining how they could passed it until he interrupted again. "Zane is going to be your children's father forever and I can't do anything but respect that."

"Thank you," she smiled grabbing his hands and looking in his dark eyes. "I really appreciate how mature you are about the situation."

Tremaine looked at her and just couldn't understand why something so sweet and quiet could be so dangerous. "I gotta leave you alone, Beatrix."She frowned a little as he pulled away from her hold."You're toxic," he said shaking his head. "I know you're still sleeping with Zane and I also know you still have feelings for him."

She just sat there quiet so he took the chance to tell her what was on his mind. "Beatrix I'm engaged."

"Huh?" Beatrix asked lifting an eyebrow. "Engaged? To who?"

"Her name is Donna," he said. "We've been on and off for six years. I really love her and I guess I'm in the same situation you're in. Can't leave my first love alone."

"H-huh?" She repeated. She lost for words while trying to wrap her head around everything he said. "Wait, So you telling me you been with her all this time. Even when we connected on a spiritual level?"

"No hard feelings," he said sincerely. "You playing with me anyway, then you have too much going on. How it about we be friends?"

Hmmm," she said tapping her chin. "How about Hell no?"

With that, she sashayed out the place catching every rich old man's attention. But not as much as she did from the two women who wore large hats covering their eyes.

•••

Weeks went by and Beatrix was living her best life. Her and her small family took a trip to Calabases, California.