My new odd life

I had been found by the police and taken into hospital to treat the wounds i had gotten from my fight. It seems the blast from Akeno had hit me more than i thought as when they took a look at it i had to get a couple hundred stitches altogether, i had managed to send The Dragonslayer away with a thought so i wasn't arrested for wielding such a weapon. "Crap! Guts how am i gonna explain my arm to my mum?" I asked freaking out, i took a look earlier at where my arm ends and the new one begins and there was a massive scar from when i lobbed half my arm off. 'Easy, just brainwash her' he stated as if it was the most normal thing in the world. "What the fuck do you mean brainwash?" I questioned 'Just get her to look you dead in the eye and i'll sort out the rest' he explained. *Knock Knock* i heard from the otherside of the door, theorizing that it could be my mum i hid up to my chest in the duvet. "Come in" i told them as the door opened and it seemed i was right on the money as i saw my mum, her name is Shizuka L/N she was originally born in Japan, instantly she ran over to me and crushed me in a hug. "Oh, i'm so glad youre alright" she told me as i continually tapped her back "can't ... breathe..." i managed to choke out as she let go quickly. "Sorry it's just that when i heard you were in the hospital i thought you would go like your dad did" she told me, the reason we moved to Japan was my dad died in a car crash and we wanted to get away. "Mum, look me in the eye" i told her as she took a good look at my face and saw i was missing an eye, she was about to scream but her face went blank and her eyes looked dull and lifeless. "Guts... i err... think you broke my mum" i said 'It's fine, her memories are being rewritten' he replied as her eyes gained like and she snapped out her trance. "You're prosthetic isn't broken is it?" She questioned grabbing my left arm checking for damage. 'I made it so thats a prosthetic in her memory' Guts explained

"Oh err no, no it's fine" i told her as she sighed in relief "Thank god, you spend so much time adjusting this i wouldn't know how angry you'd get if it was broken" she told me. "Excuse me" we heard a voice say as we looked to the door to see the doctor. "You are free to leave tonight" She informed us as she walked closer and handed my mum a clipboard. "You just need to sign the release papers" she finished handing my mum a pen as she signed it and the doctor left. I got up from my bed and we walked out the hospital and got into her car as sge drove us home. "Are you sure your alright for school tomorrow?" She questioned "Trust me, I'll be fine" i said trying to reassure her.

Timeskip next day.

"Excuse me, Mr L/N can you take off that eyepatch" The teacher requested. "*sigh* Alright" i replied taking off the eyepatch my mum gave me to cover my eye, as i did it the teacher jumped in shock seeing what was under the eyepatch "Oh err you can put it back on" he told me as i put it back on and looked out the window tapping my left hand on the table, it was gloved. "May i ask about the glove?" The teacher asked "I had to get a prosthetic" i told him as i took off my glove and pulled down my sleve showing the teacher my new arm. "O-Oh, E-err never m-mind" he stammered going to the front of the class and began teaching. "Hey, Y/N" Issei whispered i turned to look at him "what?" I replied in a similar hushed tone "Rias wants to see you after school" he told me. "Piss off" i said turning away "Just do it!" He ordered as i raised my hand and caught the teachers attention "Yes Mr L/N?" He questioned "Can you tell Issei to stop askin if my arm has a vibratin function?" I asked as the girls except Asia turned to look at Issei with distain. "Mr Hyoudou, detention" he stated as Issei recoiled in shock and i quietly snickered.

Timeskip to after school

"Y/N!" I heard Rias yell as i turned arpund to see her with her devil group. "What can i do for ya?" I asked acting friendly "Come with us!" She demanded "I'm not gonna become one of ya devil slaves" i replied before taking off the glove on my left hand flexing my fingers "I just want to talk" she told me trying to reason "Then send your followers away" i told her "How do i know you aren't going to try anything with her?!" Issei questioned stepping forward in her defence. "Because I'm not a filthy pervert" i replied "Word" Koneko said "I'll be fine" Rias told them as they hesitantly left. "So what do you want?" I questioned "I need you to join my peerage" she explained. "And why that?" I asked "My family is trying to make me marry someone" she answered. "And why should i help you?" I questioned but she stayed silent "Thats what i thought" i said walking away. I heard something behind me as i turned to see Rias building up a magic attack "This again" i told her "I need your help and you'll give it to me whether i like it or not!" She stated before my hand fell forward and an attack built up in the barrel "Listen Rias, you have your problem that you should sort out on your own" i told her "Shut up!" She yelled. Suddenly next to her a circle opened up next to her and a woman in a maids dress amd gray hair "Lady Rias i ne- Oh my whats happening here?" She questioned "She wants me to be a devil and well... i don't" i explained as the woman sighed. "Lady Rias you can't skimp out on this marriage" she told her as she stopped her magic attack and i placed my hand back in place. They walked away as i started walking out the school but Issei popped out one of the bushes and tried standing up to me "Why didn't you help her?!" He questioned angrily "Did you not hear my conversation?" I asked him as he nodded "Yeah, so what?" He asked "Then you know why" i told him walking away "If you want to help her than get stronger" i finished as i put my glove back on.

(Lemme know what you think, also i know how shitty original chapter was, hopefully it isnt as bad)