As Tong Jihua touched each artifact, people were constantly eliminated and their hopes were incessantly destroyed. The number of people within the courtyard, which originally numbered over a hundred, gradually declined.

Liang Shaoyang, Ouyang Jingjing, and Yi Yuan, who were all in the front, all had very relaxed expressions as Tong Jihua moved past them.

-They had all seen Tong Jihua record down their numbers.

Before long, Tong Jihua arrived beside Qin Lie. After touching the smooth surface of the metal ball for a moment, his eyes lit up and he profoundly gazed at Qin Lie for a second before also recording down Qin Lie's corresponding number-two hundred and thirty.

Tong Jihua continued onwards.

Time flew by, and a full hour later, only twenty six people remained standing within the courtyard.

Those examinees whose numbers hadn't been recorded all self-consciously left. They didn't have the face to remain behind and wait for Tong Jihua to announce the final results, so they had all long since left the courtyard.

"Twenty six people passed the exam. Tomorrow, inner sect disciples will come and pick assistants from amongst you. If any of you are fortuitously selected, you will have the opportunity to experience true artifact forging." Tong Jihua's expression was stern as he continued, "Becoming an inner sect disciple's assistant and helping them break down and grind their spirit materials, as well as aiding them while forging artifacts, will be a great help to your own growth. I hope you will all have this luck..."

"Elder Tong, Miss Lian Rou has sent over a note." At this time, an outer sect disciple handed over a little slip of paper.

As Tong Jihua read it, his expression suddenly became abnormal as he began to laugh. Afterwards, he said, "There are already lucky fellows. Number nineteen, Yi Yuan! And number two hundred thirty, Qin Bing! Congratulations on being the first two to be selected. After taking a good look at you two, heh, I trust that your lives in the future will certainly be luxurious ones."

Only at this time did Qin Lie finally understand the purpose behind Tang Siqi's wanderings beside him. Upon hearing that he had been selected beforehand, not only did he not feel the slightest bit of happiness, he also felt a bad feeling blossom inside him, "Uh oh..."

Meanwhile, Yi Yuan was indeed elated as a smile overflowing with joy emerged on his face. He seemed to be unaware about what was coming.

Chapter 132: Wind Agent

"Number two hundred and thirty, Qin Bing, number ninety seven, Yi Yuan. The two of you can go ahead and leave, you no longer need to stay here." Tong Jihua's smile was a little sinister. "In three days, bring your clothing and daily necessities to Armament Sect. You will be staying in Armament Sect's outer sect from now on."

He then looked towards the rest of the people and said, "The rest of you will stay behind. You all have to wait for the inner sect apprentice selection tomorrow. Once the results are out, then you will also be given three days to prepare."

Once he finished, Qin Lie walked outside without another word.

"Wait for me, Brother Qin." Yi Yan smiled and chased after Qin Lie before passing through the courtyard with Qin Lie, shoulder-to-shoulder. And like that, they exited the Armament Sect.

"Brother Qin is truly amazing. Even a difficult woman such as Tang Siqi was completely tamed by you. Hehe, she even jumped into Brother Qin's arms on her own and held you tight..." Yi Yan cupped his hands. "I am impressed. I am truly impressed by Brother Qin's methods. Compared to you, that tactic of mine was completely skilless. All I had relied upon was just a thick skin. May Brother Qin watch over me in the future and teach me some awesome techniques."