"This daddy has also stayed for a long time. It's best to not let these two in, otherwise I might not let go of them till they are dead!"

All of the Armament Sect disciples began to shout curses, each one filled with justice driven resentment. It was as if Yi Yuan and Qin Lie were snatching away the treasures that they considered their own.

Liang Shaoyang's gaze also changed as he too raised his head and looked over at Yi Yuan.

"Madman!" cursed Ouyang Jingjing.

Yi Yuan loudly laughed. From when Lian Rou had appeared, he had seemingly suddenly become a different person, as if he were high shot up on drugs.

Yi Yuan didn't pay any attention whatsoever to the curses and ridicule as he only looked at Qin Lie and continued, "Since Brother Qin isn't saying anything, I'll take it as if you have agreed. I'll thank you first." He cupped his hands and then once again focused on the furnace in front of him. His entire person was in high spirits as if he had suddenly become filled with energy and confidence for the future.

"So he's also a madman," muttered Qin Lie to himself. He lowered his head back down.

Lian Rou flusteredly returned to the small house where Tang Siqi was applying medicine on herself. Her pretty face was a bright red, as if she were drunk.

"Madman, I've met a madman!" she shouted as soon as she entered. Stomping her feet, she continued, "It's already been five years, but that bastard is still lingering around me like a phantom. He actually chased me all the way to Armament Sect!"

"Who?" curiously asked Tang Siqi.

"The person I told you about before, the guy from Purple Mist Sea It's been five years, and he, he actually came over this time! Dammit! Just now within the great courtyard, he, in front of everyone, requested that I choose him as my assistant!" Distress was written all over Lian Rou's face as she said, "I, I ran away..."

"Hahaha, ahahaha!" Tang Siqi clutched her stomach as she began to loudly laugh, "You're unexpectedly so useless! If it were me, I would have smashed that guy's face into bits!" She powerfully waved her fist and repetitively made punching motions, her gorgeous face showing a cute, fierce expression.

"Then how come you weren't able to smash in number two hundred and thirty's face? How come you are hiding here?" angrily retorted an embarrassed Lian Rou.

"I- I..." Tang Siqi's face became entirely flushed red. Breathing rapidly, she frustratedly exclaimed, "That bastard burned my clothes. I was almost fully exposed, so I could only retreat. Rest assured that once he falls into my hands, he'll get what he deserves!" After speaking to this point, Tang Siqi expression changed as she loudly clamored, "How can we two sisters just accept being bullied by men? I definitely won't let go of that number two hundred and thirty. Why don't you choose that bastard who dared to spout so much nonsense as well and color him pretty?"

"Then let's do that!" agreed Lian Rou, clenching her fist. She firmly exclaimed, "I'm going to get him back too!"

......

"Time's almost up. Whether or not you have the qualification to remain is now becoming more apparent," said Tong Jihua as he walked up to the front after calculating the time.

Starting with Liang Shaoyang, Tong Jihua would grasp each examinee's forged artifact and sense the cohesion of its insides. Afterwards, he decide whether or not he would record down the examinee's number.

Each person whose number was recorded had successfully passed the examination. If Tong Jihua shook his head, it meant that the examinee had been eliminated.