18-Competetive guys

Start from the beginning

"Caught you." He said with a smirk on his face.

"My prize please." He said in a cocky tone.

I rolled my eyes but before I could say anything he smashes his lips against mine,Fireworks!
Butterflies were let loose and my whole body started tingling as his arms trailed down my body and rested on my waist.

Just as the kiss got deeper we heard Lucas calling my name so we separated almost as if each other were toxic, he stood up and helped me to my feet, almost just as I stood up Lucas appeared.

"Hey, we're all waiting for you at the house, Josh said you guys were busy so I came to get you." Lucas said while glaring at Jarred.

Jarred smirked as he saw my face turn into a red tomato.

Lucas, Jarred and I walked back to the house as Lucas and Jarred argued about whether or not I should date guys.

"She's to young!" Lucas shouted

"She's almost 19! She's old enough!"

"No she's still to young, she can date when I say she can!"

"She's old enough to make her own decisions."

"GUYS I'M RIGHT HERE AND I CAN MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS IF I WANT TO DATE I WILL IF I DON'T THEN THATS MY DECISION!" I said shouting over them both.

"Fine." They both said in sync while scoffing.

Idiots

We arrived at the house and had supper then I made my way to my bed and Jarred went to the guest room. I got into my pajamas and called Aidan.

Hey Aidan!! Miss me yet?

Hey chlo chlo of course I miss you! Miss me?

Well duh, I've been eating for the both of us don't worry.

Great! Wouldn't expect anything less but I need to talk to you about Tyler.

Ok?

Since you left and he knows you are stressed and all the shit, he feels like shit about it and well his been a mess, I'm not even joking.

What do you mean? Is he ok?

He isn't showering, his staying at home in bed and watching chick flicks and h- I cut him off.

His being a teenage girl going through a break up!?

Yeah pretty much.

Omw that's crazy don't worry I'll sort everything out when I get home, oh and don't forget to come this weekend, it's a reunion, so everyone.

Oh and don't forget about my plans for the proposal.

I won't don't worry, she's going to love it!

We talked for about 4 more hours just catching up and I told him about Josh, well let's just say he spoke on the lines of 'his dead and that's final' well I guess I have a protective brother and best friend.

I layer in my bed trying to get comfy when someone knocked on my door, fuck that's great! The door opened to reveal Lucas.

"Sup sis, wanna come down to the jacoozi?"

(Sorry if I slept that word wrong)

"Yeah I'll be down in a sec."

"Ok."

He walked out of my room and I quickly put on a swim suit.

I swiftly walked down the stairs after packing a back pack with food , my phone and my headphones

"Hey I'm ready."

"Ok let's go."

We all walked down the path to the jacoozi, once we got their I hoped in like the lady I am, and but that I mean I got in like I was a 5 year old I'm a custard bath.

Hehe custard.

Lucas and Amelia just laughed at me and Jarred joined in after a couple seconds. I stuck my tongue out and rolled my eyes. They all got in and once we were all relaxed Lucas and Amelia decided to cuddle which kind of made it awkward for Jarred and I, well until Jarred grew a pair and took my hand under the water, he swiftly draped his arm around my waist and  pulled me closer, I payed in his arms I think Amelia and Lucas saw we were having a Monet because Amelia left and forced Lucas to come with, Lucas didn't want to leave us alone.

"Come on Lucas let's go to bed I'm really tired."Amelia said I'm a demanding tone.

"But I can't leave them in here alone! Look at his arms already!"Lucas argued.

"Lucas." She said in a finalizing voice leaving no room for arguing.

"Fine." He said in a defeated tone.

I just laughed as they walked up the path, Amelia was hitting Lucas at the back of the head it was hilarious. They already act like husband and wife.

When they were out of ear shot Jarred lifted me onto his lap, my knees were on either side of his waist, I was actually shocked  but his swift movement.

But before he could kiss me we heard the bushes move, we looked around and saw nothing, probably just a animal.
*************************
After we had some alone time we went back up to the house, yeah I didn't tell you what happened deal. Hehe. Let's just say we had fun, anyway we got to the lake house and I went up to my room, I jumped into a quick shower then got dressed, dang I'm tired, ok I feel like calling Danny, yeah why not.

Hey Dan, Miss me?

Of course I missed you but I'm still coming to crash your reunion on Friday!!make space for the best guy ever.

Yeah of course I missed you, don't forget to bring a swimsuit for the reunion though because I don't think you want to model a 2 piece.

Yeah I think I would scare animals.

We both started laughing like crazy people.

Ok but got to go my moms calling me to come eat dinner see you in 2 days!

Okay bye!

I ended the call and decided I'll try to get some sleep.
*********************************
"Wake up cause the party's here bitch!!!

I opened my eyes to see a bunch of idiots in front of me.
*******************************
Hey everyone
Hope you enjoyed this chapter
What is Aidan's plans for the proposal?
What's going on with Jarred and Chloe

-Quanita ♥️

P.S huge twist coming up