Chapter 16: The Truth

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Really?" he breathed out.

I nodded. "Really." I said about to cry again. "So will you please come here and hold me so I can cry?" I said reaching out to him with a shaky voice.

Without hesitation he reached me within seconds. He lifted me up and twisted us in to the bed holding me tightly as I started to sob. He allowed me to cry my heart out, soaking his hoody with my tears and snot. Not once did he protest. Not once did he loosen his grip from me. And not once did I want him to. This is what couples do right? They fight and make up? Wait...we aren't a couple.

I pulled away from him searching his eyes. "Jin, what are we?"

His eye brows furrowed and he gave me a silly stern face. "I hate when you call me Jin...makes me feel like I'm in trouble."

I giggled. "Oppa...what are we?" I asked again.

"You're my girlfriend of course." He said so matter of factly. He pushed the hair away from my face and kissed my forehead. "Although, I'm not telling Tae that alone."

I laughed. "He was mad at you."

"Yes he really was."

I pulled my hand up and gently touched his cheek. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah...he's got one hell of a left hook though."

I laughed. "That's not the first time I've seen Tae punch someone."

"It isn't?"

I shook my head. "Once time a guy got too handsy with me at a bar, and Tae came up and smacked my ass. The guy gave him a dirty look, looked back at me and called me a whore. Next thing we know Tae's on top of the guy and I'm tring to pry him off. We got email the next morning saying we were no longer welcome there." I laughed.

"I'm glad Tae loves you that much to protect you so well."

I leaned my head back into Jin's chest and he tightened his hug. "Tae's the only one who has ever loved me."

He didn't respond but he held me even tighter dragging his fingertips down my arm. After a few minutes he spoke again.

"You honestly don't look well Noona...are you okay?"

"I haven't eaten much." I shrugged.

"Me either." He replied. "Can I cook?"

"Please?"

"Of course, you go shower...freshen up...and by the time you're done everything will be ready."

I nodded and gave him a peck on the lips. I went to get up but suddenly he pulled me back into him. He kissed me with a passion that I didn't realize I missed. It was as if it was making up for the last 48 hours of being apart. When he let go of me his breathing was heavy again.

"I didn't get a chance to tell you...with being stupid and all but...remember when you said that was the best sex you've ever had?"

I nodded.

"It was the best I've ever had too." He said kissing me again. "I felt as if my soul left my body that's how high you made me."

That made me smile and I pulled him in for another kiss. Damn his lips taste delicious. I ran my tongue over his bottom lip and bit it lightly. He gasped a bit but smirked at me before he started kissing down my neck. Between kisses he spoke to me.

"Kitten. I think I should join you in the shower."

"Mmmmm...why's that?"

"To be sure you're properly cleaned." He chuckled now kissing my exposed shoulder.

"I'm pretty good at leaning my body."

"I do it better." He said.

I giggled at that and pulled him to face me. "No sex." I said.

"What? Why?" He asked in disappointment.

"Because the last time I had sex with you, you left."

His eyes softened and he placed his forehead softly on mine. "No sex. But regardless...I wont be doing that again."

I nodded and pulled him to his feet to follow me. I undressed him, and he undressed me. And we held each other under the hot water. The skin to skin contact was almost a conversation in itself. I could feel his regret and longing through his skin and he could feel my hesitation and fear. But I could also feel his adoration and heart, and I knew he could feel mine.

Thinking over everything he had said to me, everything he claimed I meant to him, I knew he loved me too. Even if he didn'twant to say it yet, I know what he feels is love. And I can be patient.