Cannibal

Munch, munch, munch...

        The enticing smell of flesh drove her crazy as she dug her hands into the warm wet chunk of meat.

        Squish, rip, chomp...

        The white tiles around her were splattered with blood as it spurted out from the wounds of the young man the naked girl was holding. He had passed out a while ago from shock when the girl had stabbed him in the shower. The girl leaned over and lapped up the sticky blood from the wall, excited by the taste of cold tile mixed with the warm blood. She gleefully dug her sharp nails into his soft flesh and slowly scratched out a strip, enjoying the sensation of skin pulling away from the flesh and blood drenching her fingers. She smiled happily while bending her head back to drop the wet, chewy strip into her bloody mouth.

        She closed her eyes and hugged the body, thanking it for giving her such a nice meal before noticing the panicked heartbeat. She gasped in horror, realizing her mistake. She laid the body on the floor and climbed on top of it, grabbing her knife. She hurriedly slipped the blade into the stab she had made previously and skillfully got to work stripping away the muscles on the chest. Once she had gotten to the bones, she proceeded to smash them away with the blunt end of her knife shattering them into white shards. Although this wasn't the best part yet, this was a processed she enjoyed. She loved the feeling of adrenaline pumping through her blood as she frantically pulverized the bones; the pleasure of dominance encasing her in a bloodthirsty frenzy as the strong bones gave away to her slender arms. Once the path had been cleared she stopped for a second to catch her breath before plunging her hand into the open chest and grabbing the pulsing heart.

        The heart felt so small and helpless in her hands. The girl's insides clenched with laughter as the feeling of power grasped her. With just a small squeeze she could end this man's life; he was completely defenceless in her hands. She had absolute control of him; the big strong man was putty in her hands. She giggled in bliss knowing that everything was in her hands. That no one could take advantage of her anymore. She was the stronger one.

        As she tugged the heart slightly lifting it out of the chest but keeping it intact and functioning, the young man came to. The searing pain in this chest almost caused him to pass out again but he refused to give in and used his remaining energy to look around at his situation. His confused eyes met the girl's shining dark ones as she licked his beating heart. She could see his eyes widen in terror and felt another wave of pleasure rush through her body. She stuffed his open mouth with the chunk of meat she had previously pulled from his arm.

        "Shh..." she whispered, "It's all going to be okay."

        Her silky voice did not reach the panicked man's mind as he tried to scream through his own flesh. Fortunately, his lungs had already been punctured so all he could muster was muffled coughs. As he choked on his own blood, his consciousness started to slip away once again but before he could succumb to the comfort of darkness he felt her soft warm lips kiss his cheek one last time.

        "I love you," she breathed into his ear before biting into his heart.

*****

        Once the girl was done with her meal she turned on the shower. She had already tied back her long black hair to avoid leaving any strands behind as well as to keep it out of her face while she feasted. she washed off the blood on her body and gave her leftovers a thorough rinse to remove traces of her spit. Once she was fully satisfied, she left the water on the bloody corpse and patted herself down with one of the hotel's fluffy white towels while she marvelled her own beautiful body. Her seductive dark eyes and long black hair contrasting with her milky white skin, and her slender yet curvy figure effortlessly drew in her prey. Her only blemish was the ugly scar on her abdomen that marred her near perfect beauty. She cringed in disgust as she ran her fingers over the scar. As much as she hated it, she kept it as a reminder of her former helplessness and her determination to never fall again.

        As she carefully dressed herself, she noticed the shining digital clock next to the bed.

        11:39

        Shit! She silently muttered to herself. Tomorrow was her first day of her junior year and she couldn't be late. She quickly pulled  a long frizzy blonde wig and a giant hoodie out of her bag and frantically put them on. She gathered up the man's clothes in her wet towel and dropped her clean knife into her bag before heading out of the room. While making her way out, she turned on the "Do Not Disturb" sign, hoping to deter the maids from discovering the body until later in the day. She had already identified the camera's blind spots on the way in so she knew exactly where to go. While making her way to the staircase, she dumped the man's clothes down the laundry chute. Then she calmly walked through the lobby and out of the hotel, no one showing any interest in the plain girl covered in a giant hoodie.

*****

        As the girl celebrated the end of her first day of school at a dinner party with her friends, a detective received a frantic call from from a frightened hotel manager screaming about a mutilated corpse in one of his rooms.