School and Comebacks: part 1

(This was during the cherry bomb era)

"Jinhwan wake up its time to go to school" Taeyong said to the girl who was asleep

"Give me a couple minutes and I'll be out." The half awake girl said 

After 10 minutes Jinhwan  came out of her in her uniform to go to school. (You know that one yellow uniform that the SOPA kids wear) 

"Ok I'm ready to go" she said to her manger. 

When she was in the car she took out her study guide for her classes and studied for that on the way to school. 

She arrived and went straight into her classroom to prepare for her classes. 

When she sat down she studied but could feel eyes on her. That was a thing, ever since she debuted , she has gotten a lot of unwanted attention but also people just shamelessly staring at her. 

At the time Jinhwan  schedule was: 

Adanveced Psychology 

Calculus 

Advanced  Biology 

Advanced Literature

Advanced Environmental Science 

She only has 5 classes for training and preparing for comebacks 

As the day flew by she was ready to go home and sleep but she had to head straight to the company for practice and then stay up longer thanks to her very difficult schedule that she has managed. 

After school she went straight to the SM building and changed into her training clothes

When she entered the room everyone was already there and stretching , in which she joined right away. 

"So how was school" asked Winwin

"It was fine, I got through all of my classes with all the unnecessary staring." She responded 

"Is it really bothering you? all the staring?" Jaehyun asked

"I mean yeah but nothing is going to stop them I enter the room and they are waiting for me to do something and take photos and videos of me." 

"Well if it gets really bad I can go talk to the school" Taeyong chimed in 

"Its ok , I'll be fine, lets practice and get out of here as soon as possible

//Time skip\\

It was 10 at night and they were done with practice for the day and were heading out. 

Jinhwan was on Yuta's back because she was really tired but also because it was fun. 

As they were walking out Jinhwan asked Yuta 

"Do you think animals think what its like to be a human, because I know for a fact that everyone has wondered what it would be like to be an animal." 

Yuta just chuckled in response and said "You know, you'd probably have to ask an animal that." 

Jinhwan just smiled and rested her head on his back and closed her eyes. 

//Time skip\\

Everyone returned to the dorm and Jinhwan walked very slow to her room but eventually made it. 

All she wanted to do was fall asleep and rest and finally get a good night's sleep but she had to finish her homework

After 3 hours of doing her homework, it was around 1:45 am and was ready to fall asleep. 

..

 Jinhwan repeated that schedule for about a month before NCT 127 was 2 days away from their comeback and Jinhwan could not be more stressed out because she also had finals coming up and had to manage to get 3 hours of sleep so she could barely function for the day. 

..

The day of Cherry Bomb comeback: 

"Jinhwan it's time to wake up and go to school." Taeil woke her up 

"mmm, give me a minute." She responded with a muffled voice 

after a couple minutes of him standing in her door and her not getting up. Taeil went to get Doyoung and Taeyong. 

The three of them walked towards her room and Taeyong went in while Doyoung and Taeil stood at the door

"Jinhwan, sweetie, it's time to go to school," Taeyong said 

"Ok, give me a sec." she responded, her voice sounded a bit off 

The three boys stood at her door a little longer until Doyoung went up to her and lifted her head and felt her forehead, which made her groan. 

"She has a fever. " He said 

"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm perfectly healthy and going to school now." She responded finally saying that in a muffled voice still. 

" No, you are not, young lady. You have to perform later today and also we cannot let you do that." Taeil said to her sternly 

"I'd like to see you stop me," she said, while she got out of bed and eventually got in her uniform and then was suddenly walking out into the living room being followed by the three boys 

The boys started to chase after her but she was already in the car off to school. 

//After school\\ 

Jinhwan walked out still with a fever and tired and went into her manager's car off to Music Bank 

her manager guided her to the dressing room while she was dozing off and wobbling because she wasn't feeling good.

Before they got into the dressing room her manager gave her water to wake her up a second. 

When she entered all the boys surrounding her asking her if she was ok but then her manager pushed through them to lay her on the couch. 

Once her she laid down she was starting to feel a bit better. 

The boys looked to their manager for answers. 

"when she walked towards the car after school she looked like she was about to pass out so I moved her into the back seat and laid her down and she has been like since then."  He said, "She also insists that we don't cancel the performance." 

"Well she is a stupid noona," said Haechan. 

They managed to get her dressed and got her into makeup and hair 

All of 127 was getting ready to go on stage and all the members were worried about Jinhwan but once they got onto stage she completely changed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

All of 127 was getting ready to go on stage and all the members were worried about Jinhwan but once they got onto stage she completely changed. She was energetic and charismatic and performed really well. 

After their performance shooting and they exited the stage Jinhwan  tilted over and leaned on Yuta, about to pass out on him. 

"Guys, Jinhwan is about to pass out." Yuta said with his hand around her waist to make sure was standing up with support. 

The staff then rushed them to their room and then laid her on the floor taking off her shirt, so she wouldn't overheat and then put wet towels on her head and gave her water.