Relationships W/ Members

Taeil:

They are good friends and have a brother and sister bond but don't hang out as much as they would like but they do hang out and have good friend ship moments. Off camera, Taeil looks out for Jinhwan a lot. She trusts him and tells him a lot of her secrets because he is really good at keeping them

 She trusts him and tells him a lot of her secrets because he is really good at keeping them

Johnny:

At first, she was very intimidated by him because of his height. After a couple of days of training together, she warmed up to him (mostly because Mark was the buffer). Once they got past that awkward phase, they bonded a lot and Jinhwan thinks of him as an older brother. 

Taeyong:

Taeyong:

He is definitely one of the closest members to her and they both confide in each other.  When he first heard that there was going to be a female member he started to freak out a little because he did not know how to accomodate for a girl in their large group of guys. He was mostly concerned about making her comfortable among the group. That is what made her gravitate towards him because he had such a welcoming and warm presence.  She definitely looks up to him and admires him the most.  

Yuta:

Yuta:

They have are super close and have a cute relationship and act like they are in a relationships and they have denied being in a relationship together but fans still speculate. He really admires her because she puts her all into training and how she composes herself and she loves how happy he is and how much passion he has for training. He treats her similarly to the way he treats Mark but in a much more gently way. He looks out for her the most after Taeyong.