CHAPTER FIVE, N°II

Sitting in a comfortable attire of light biker jeans, a white t-shirt with a miami palm tree on the pocket, and Louis Vittoun Nikes, Nick stares at the at the wall before him as he puts the butt of the blunt out against the ash tray beside him on the nightstand.

No Jay, Cordae, Manny, or Zion in sight; he was finally in peace, hoping not to be disturbed. His eyes low and a light shade of pink, matching the atmosphere of the room; he waited for the beautiful, exotic being to appear from the smoke.

"Wingapo, Nick," her thick, delicate accent rools off her tongue. Nick slowly looked at her attire, taking in every aspect she had to offer. Today, she wore a white tube top, a white sarong, and a flower crown. He stares as it seemed as if she was walking slowly towards.

Boldly, but in adoration, she sits in his lap.

His arms immediately wrapped around her tiny waist, him resting his head against her breast, causing her to giggle.

"We're silent today-why?" she fondles with his dreads.

He didn't once say a word. He just wanted to feel her warmth, her body, against his. He missed being able to be in skin contact with her. It's been four days of hard work with the industry and all he wanted to do was chill.

"Nah, I just miss you that's all," he mumbles, rubbing her exposed left thigh, becoming obsessed on how smooth it was, "what happened while you was home?"

She began to frown, her energy draining, "My mother is slowly dying. One day she was picking berries in the forest and suddenly she fainted. She hasn't awaken in three days, though she's breathing. I was terrified, I wouldn't know what to do if I lost her right now; it's too soon-"

Nick had put a end to her rambling worries, "Luni, what you're saying is that she's in a immediate coma. It's a miracle she's breathing on her own without a machine..."

"What's a coma?" asked Miluniwuakiki.

"A coma is when a person goes into a deep sleep without being able to move, if they're lucky, they'll bypass it," explained Nick.

Luni smiles, knowing there's hope for her mother. Looking at his lips out of ransom, "You have big lips."

'I know, want to try them out?' Thought Nick. He immediately scratched the thought out of his mind, he knew Luni was a innocent girl and probably knew nothing about the birds and the bees. Sure, she dressed provocative, but that meant nothing. To make matters worse, he didn't know her age, but it didn't matter since she was, sadly, a figment of his imagination.

Though, he didn't want to push the limit, he went for the moment.

She gasps as Nick places his lips onto her own, feeling butterflies in the pit of her stomach, confused on what to do next.

Pulling away, she looks into his eyes, blushing, "I don't know how to k-"

"I'll teach you," he obliged, "just go with the flow."

"O-okay," she says, feeling their lips collide against eachother, gently. Climbing from his lap, the kiss unbroken, she sits on his lap with his torso between her legs.

Clutching his shoulders, tensing up, she feels a indescribable feeling wave across her body as Nick began to nibble and suck on the sensitive flesh above her collarbone.

"Uhn," she whines at the new feeling occurring to her body. As much as Nick wanted to continue, he saved her virginity by stopping himself.

"Why you stop?" she asks quietly, scratching her neck as the hickey began to itch, "why it so itchy?"

"I don't want to hurt you and it itches because of the blood vessels in your neck I think," explained Nick.

As Nick was in his high, Jay walked in, seeing him against the headboard, staring into the midst of nowhere. No movements were made, just stillness. Jay snapped his fingers in fromt of Nick to catch his attention, but it failed.

"Bro, what the fuck..." Jay says, before leaving the room.

To be continued...