CHAPTER FOUR, N° I

Nick slides off his black hoodie after sliding his shoes off, getting comfortable after a long day of performance. He cracks his knuckles, going to the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

After awhile of letting the warm water relax his tense muscles; he grabs a towel from its rack, turning the knobs of the shower. Wrapping the towel around his waist, he tries to figure out where he'd thrown his suitcase.

"Where I put the shit?" he cursed, lifting the pillows of the hotel's bed. Almost throwing a tantrum, he found the black, hype beast sticker filled suitcase. He sighed, grabbing the suitcase. Grabbing a navy blue t-shirt, Nike grey sweats, and black ankle socks; he began drying the water from his body.

Slipping on his undergarments, he slips on his clothes. Grabbing his phone, he lazily lays across the bed. Once he posted a picture on his Instagram, he thought of Miluniwuakiki-well, Luni.

He bites his bottom lip remembering the six blunts Jay gave to him before heading into the hotel. He digs further deep into his suitcase for the Floral Bohemian. Snatching the bright red lighter from his previous red adidas track pants, throwing them back onto the ground. Watching the flame flicker once he ignited the lighter, he puts the blunt on fire.

After the fourth inhale and exhalation, he seen the familiar pink smoke began to resurface. He smoked until his fingers were slightly burned from the lit bud.

His eyesight now slightly now wavy, he seen Luni walking up to him wearing a black, acid washed, loose tube dress(which was more like a fabric that was tied around her). A black pebble ankle bracelet was chained on her right ankle and so did the matching bracelet on her left arm. Her hair was in a bun, a few baby hairs dangling.

"Wingapo, Nick," she smiles, her eyes squinted.

"...Are you naked under that-" Nick foully asked.

"Why, no! Maybe a little, I dislike wearing bras," she sits next to him, leaning her head on his shoulder, "you smell quite... odd. What's that smell you're wearing?" she grabs his arm, sniffing before letting the limb go.

"Body wash? What else would I bathe with-"

"Body wash? What's that? Is it poison? Oh no, you could die-"

"No, no, Luni, it's what you bathe with to smell clean and be clean. Bro, what y'all bathe with?" he then remembered Miluniwuakiki was apart of a tribe who had little to no knowledge of the outside world.

"... Chlorogalum. We use the plant to make soaps."

° defined. Chlorogalum pomeridianum, the wavy-leafed soap plant, California soaproot, or Amole, is the most common and most widely distributed of the soap plants, soaproots or amoles, which make up the genus Chlorogalum of flowering plants. °

"Oh, whatever that is," Nick scratches his head.

"Did you have a nice rest?" she asks, holding onto the knot of her dress.

"Rest? I didn't go to sleep yet-" what if everytime he's blown from his high, he's unconscious in his lucid world? "did we do anything last night?"

"Sleep," she simply says, "are you hungry?"

"Yeah, I could take something."

"I will be back," she heads outside. Nick sits on the bed, almost touching the yellow paged book-

"Hey bro!" Jays voice interrupted.

Nick opened his eyes, not even mad. Jay lays on the bed next to Nick's, laying on it.

Why would he even try?