Frank picked me up and started flying again. We got to a town and we looked around before finding a motel still renting out rooms. We got one and quickly went into the warm room. Frank sniffled, looking around before he opened the bathroom door. He put his hand on the door jam and took a deep breath before slamming the door shut. I shrieked, running over to him.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked.

He pulled his hand away and smiled.

"I wanted to make sure I couldn't feel pain anymore," he said.

"You could've just pulled your hair, you didn't have to break your hand," I said.

Frank sniffled, looking down at his cookie monster pajama pants.

"We don't have any clothes," he said.

"We'll get some tomorrow," I said. "Everything's gonna be okay."

I pulled out my phone and we laid in bed together after drying off from the snow.

"So apparently this island isn't even on maps or anything," I said. "And that means that we could be safe, right? We're gonna be safe and they're gonna be able to take care of us."

"And they'll help me with my powers?" Frank asked.

"Powers," I said. "You called them powers, not a curse."

Frank frowned and looked down but when he looked back up I saw his eyes glowing.

"And we are gonna need to get you some sunglasses," I said.

"I-I don't have my gloves, Gerard," he said. "I-I need my gloves."

"Don't stress, baby, it's gonna be okay," I said. "Just don't stress and try to relax and you'll be fine."

Frank nodded and bit his lip.

"Can we turn on the tv?" He asked.

I nodded, turning the tv on to a low volume to some cartoons and turning off the light. It was almost two in the morning and the drowsiness was quickly taking over both of us. We fell asleep together, curled up on the cheap motel bed.

The next morning Frank was of course asleep as I took a shower. I took the credit card to get some breakfast from McDonald's down the street. He was still asleep when I got back and I watched tv quietly. He didn't wake up until nearly two in the afternoon, which was to be expected because of the amount of energy he used.

"Hey, what's the farthest you've ever flown?" i asked.

Frank yawned, rubbing his eyes sleepily, his hair sticking up.

"Um, I-I don't know," he mumbled.

"The island is thirty miles from shore, do you think you'll be able to fly that far?" I asked.

"Don't they have boats or something?" he asked. "But yeah, I think I'll be able to make it as long as I conserve energy."

"Good," I said.

"You got food?" Frank asked, eyeing the food on the table.

"Yeah, it's kinda cold now," I said.

My phone buzzed with a new email from the man on the island.

Do you have any idea when you and your boyfriend will be arriving here?

I sighed and began typing up my reply.

There were some complications but we'll try to get there as soon as possible. We're pressed on time and are trying to get passports to get on a plane to head off to England and then to the island.

I set my phone down as Frank began eating his cold hotcakes and hash browns.

"How long did I sleep?" Frank asked.

"About twelve hours," I said. "And no more powers, you have to conserve energy."

Frank nodded and sat down in my lap.

"I'm sorry," Frank whimpered. "I-I almost killed you, I hurt you. And that lady saw and called the scary men. They took my mama away, I-I'm the reason they took my mama away. It's m-my fault."

"No, Baby, it's okay," I said. "I'm sorry but you can't get sad because then you get cold and your blue flames keep you warm and it's going to use up all your energy."

Frank sniffled, nodding his head.

"I'm gonna draw, it calms me down sometimes," he said.

Frank grabbed the hotel notepad and pen before crawling onto the bed when my phone buzzed with an email.

We will send a plane. No need for passports or anything. I will send you the location and the plane will be there at ten tonight your time.

I smiled, going over to lay with Frank.

"Problem solved, they're sending a private plane," I said. "Which means that we have the next eight hours all to ourselves."

Frank nodded as he doodled and I ran hand over his back comfortingly.

"We're gonna need to go out and get some stuff," I said.

Frank let out a sad whimper and I smiled.

"I'll go, you can stay here if you want and keep the bed nice and warm for me," I said.

Frank smiled and nodded.

"But I'm gonna stay here with you for a little bit longer," I said, pulling out my phone.

I wanted to email the man again but I didn't think I should. He's helping so much already and I  just felt like a bother. I watched Frank draw before realizing that he was drawing little puppies.

"I've always wanted a dog but I wasn't allowed to because we were always moving and my mom was worried that I might accidentally hurt it," he said. "But I guess it's okay, dogs kinda scare me anyways."

I kissed his cheek, smiling at the way his legs kicked lightly in the air while he laid on his stomach.

"You're so cute," I said.

Frank looked at me with his beautiful glowing eyes.

"God, I've missed your eyes," I said. "They are so fucking beautiful."

Frank blushed and I kissed his cheek.

"What do you want to get for lunch?" I asked.

"Can we eat here?" Frank asked. "I'm sorry, I just don't feel comfortable going out without my gloves."

"That's okay, I'll go to the store and get you some rubber gloves when I go out later," I said. "They might be those yellow cleaning ones, if you don't mind."

"That'll be fine, anything to stop the sparks, I don't want to hurt you from just holding your hand and using the blue flames at the same time takes a lot of energy," he said. "Blue flames takes more energy than any other power."

"I love you," I said. "I love you so much."

He blushed, burying his face into the pillow.

"You're so fucking cute," I said.

I smiled at his embarrassed whimper, running my fingers through his hair. But after a moment I realized that he had started crying.

"Baby, Baby, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I-I want my mama," Frank sobbed.

"I know and you're gonna see her again," I promised.

"I miss her," he cried. "I-I've never been away for her for so long and it hasn't even been a day. I miss her."

"It's okay, Baby, come on, cuddle with me," I said.

Frank sniffled and I wrapped my arms around him, holding him tight until he fell asleep again, freezing cold in my arms.