Fifty Seven

About 4 months later...

Isa's POV

Jack and I haven't talked for a few months

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jack and I haven't talked for a few months. It broke my heart how he didn't even try to call or contact me and try to win me back after our fight.

He's come over a few times the past few months to take the kids out, but he'd always make sure I wasn't home. I ruined our relationship. I screwed it up, I admit that, but he's acting like he didn't do anything wrong.

But I wanna see him. I need to see him. I love him and miss him so much. I miss waking up to him, I miss having him wrap his strong arms around me. I miss how he touches me, kisses me, makes love to me. It's so amazing. No one has ever made me feel the way he does, even though we argue a lot.

I have a doctor's appointment soon because the doctor has to check up on me to make sure everything's fine before I give birth. I'm supposed to be due in one day.

I'll get ready and leave an hour early to see Jack at his work place. I just miss him so much, I have to see him. It's killing me. I have to get the kids ready for school first, though.

I got out of bed and went to the kids' rooms to wake them up. First, I went to Nevaeh and Heaven's room. I turned on the lights.

"Girls, wake up. It's time to get ready for school." I instructed. Nevaeh stirred and Heaven sat up rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning, mommy." She smiled.

"Morning, baby. Com'ere." She got out of bed and gave me a hug. "Go take your shower, ok?" She nodded and headed for the bathroom. I went over to Nevaeh's bed and kissed her head. "Morning, sunshine. Go join your sister in the bathroom, I'm coming." I told her.

"Ok." She said, sitting up and went to the bathroom. I fixed Heaven's and Nevaeh's beds and went to the boys' room. They were already up.

"Morning, darlings." I greeted them.

"Morning, mommy." They said in unison. They came over to me and kissed my cheeks.

"Go take your showers. I'm gonna help your sisters, then you guys." I told them. They entered their bathroom. I fixed their beds and went to the girls' bathroom and helped them to get ready. After they finished, I couldn't help, but gush. They were so adorable.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.