Forty Two

3 days later...

Isa's POV

Right now, I was in the shower with Nate

Neels, Sam, Grayson, Ethan, Julia, Claudia, and Maddie weren't mad at me anymore after I explained what happened. The kids were at my parents' house, spending winter break there, but they're coming back for Christmas. Which is in 2 weeks.

Nate was kissing up and down my neck, but I wasn't in the mood.

"Nate." I whined, tensing up.

"Relax, baby." He whispered into my ear, making me shiver. He started to nip at my ear. He pulled me closer to him so that my back was to his chest. He rubbed my inner thigh with his hand.

"I don't want to." I groaned.

Before this was taken any further, there was loud knocking on the bathroom door, startling  the both of us.

"We're gonna play a game. Hurry up!" I heard Neels yell.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

"We'll continue later." Nate said and placed a long and passionate kiss onto my lips. I pulled away and we finished our shower, and got out.

We entered our room and got dressed. I put on my simple grey dress.

Nate wore a white t-shirt with navy blue and white basketball shorts

Nate wore a white t-shirt with navy blue and white basketball shorts. Then he wore socks and his Adidas slippers.

"Wear one of my hoodies over that, Isa." Nate commanded. I groaned, but obeyed. He tossed me one of his hoodies. Then I put it over my head. We walked downstairs hand in hand into the living room. Everyone else was gathered down here, waiting for us.

"What's with the sweatshirt? Isn't it hot in here?" Sam asked me. I let go of my boyfriend's hand.

"Well, my boyfriend wanted to be a dick and made me wear this." I said, shooting him a glare. He smiled, sheepishly. "What game are we playing?" I asked. Grayson, Ethan, Sam, and Neels all exchanged looks, smirking.