Chapter 18

*A Few Months Later*

It's the day. Today is the day that I get married to Shane Dawson. I got out of bed and drove to the church before Shane got up because it's unlucky to see the bride on wedding day or something like that. Lisa, and Emma are already at the Church. Thats where i'm going to get ready. The brought a hair stylist. I got my nails done last night. It was like 100 dollars but don't tell Shane. I pull into the parking lot and walk into the church. It's covered in white and red. There are about 10 people working on the thing, most of them are people I don't even know. I guess Joey or Emma's friends.

"Good Luck!" A few of then say as I pass by them. I smile and nod my head, then enter the hallway. A door is open and I hear Emmas loud voice coming from it, then Lisa laughs. I walk in and Emma instantly jumps up and wraps me into a huge hug. I hug her back.

"OH MY GOD IT'S TODAY!"

"IT'S TODAY!" I yell. We both scream.

"Don't be having any babies tonight if you know what I mean."

"No thats gross, maybe on the honeymoon." I say. We both laugh.

"Congrats." Lisa says then hugs me. "Lets get you ready shall we?" We walk into another room with kids paintings and magizine cutouts of Jesus hanging on the walls. A lady with short pink hair is sitting in a chair on her phone. She looks up and smiles at me.

"So the bride has arrived!" She says. I laugh.

"Here I am."

"I'm Leslie i'll be doing your hair and makeup. Just sit down." I sit in the chair and look at all the colors and brushes and hair products on the table.

"I'm going to go get your dress." Emma says then runs out of the room.She comes back with a super long dress, it's covered in one of those dress cover things but you can still see the botton because the cover doesn't reach all the way down. All I can see of it is the flowery lace, that has a pinkish tint to it.

"Take the cover off!" I say. Lisa walks over and flips off the cover to reveal a beautiful dress. The back has lace all the way until the end of my back, the top lining of the dress is lace. There are no sleeves. It's tight all the way down until the bottom where it's loose and flowy and it has the pinkish tint lace. My mouth drops open and I look at Emma and Lisa who are smiling. "Thats beautiful."

"I know right? Let me go get the bridesmades dresses!" Lisa says then runs out of the room. She comes back in with strapless, bright red dresses to represent YouTube. Their flowy all the way down so it's not tight or revealing at all. The woman finishes my hair. It's a tight bun on the top of my head, with my bangs hanging down, and slightly curled. My makeup is natural, just a little eye shadow and eyeliner. She focused on my eyes so they pop. Alexis shows up with her mom. 

"Hello." Her mom says, then shakes my hand.

"Hey, thanks for letting her be a bridesmaid."

"No problem! Shane is super nice so I was like what the heck." I laugh. "Your beautiful by the way. Congrats."

"Thanks." I say then smile.

"Come on Shane just got here and we need to get everyone in their dresses." Emma says hurridly. Her hair is a mess and her dress isn't even zipped up in the back.

"Emma let me zip up your dress first." I say then laugh. I zip up her dress and we all walk into the room that I was just in.

"Okay. Get naked."

"What?"

"Keep your underwear on stupid. I have to help you get your dress on."

"Oh." Lisa runs in and shuts and locks the door.

"Shane was in the hallway and he was about to walk in." Lisa says in a panicked voice. I burst out laughing.

"You guys act like this is hell." I take my shirt off then step into the dress. It takes all 3 of us to pull it onto me but we finally get it.

"Now take your bra off."

"YOU COULDN'T HAVE TOLD ME TO DO THAT BEFORE I GOT THE DAMN DRESS ON!?"

"Sorry." We take the dress halfway off and I take my bra off then put the dress back on. All the girls get their dresses on. I meet Lucy who has a simple white dress on because she's the ring girl.

"Uhm Sam." Lisa says.

"Yeah?" I turn around and look at her.

"Your mom and sister is here."

"Shit..."

"Your mom wants to talk to you."

"Your going to stay in here just incase something happens."

"I will." She opens the door and Emma walks in and behind her is my mom in a white dress and a breathing tank thingy behind her. My sister who is 16 has the most beautiful dress on, i'm guessing she got herself. She always had a good taste in clothes.

"Your beautiful." She says.

"I told you not to come."

"Well I had to drop your sister off somehow, remember she is the flower girl. Plus how could I miss my daughter getting married?"

"I don't know, how do you have the guts to come here after calling me for the first time in 10 years and telling me that you have cancer?"

"Listen i'm really sorry about that I just-"

"You know what? Great. I'm glad your here. Just go sit outside. I need Nichole with me." I say. She turns around and walks out. I look at my sister then smile at her. "I like your dress."

"I like yours too." We stay silent for a while until I turn to Lisa.

"Is everything ready?"

"Yep. All the girls are here and all the guys are ready."

"Guests?"

"All here. The pews are filled."

"Great. Lets get this show on the road."

A/N: OOOOooooOOOOhhhhHHHHhhh wedding in the next part! That doesn't mean it's over idk if I want to make a sequel or just continue it in this book. Idk I have a lot of plans so yeah.