Chapter 11

1 Week Later

Me and Shane practically packed almost everything and moved it into the house. We just have to wait for Ikea to ship all of the furniture into the house.

Anyway Shane woke me up this morning by getting ontop of me and bouncing for Dare The Dawson which really pissed me off, so I'm going to get him back. I put plastic wrap in the doorway to our room and told Terisa not to come in. The camera is set up so it will get a good angle.

"Hey Sam I got a call from ik-" he runs into the plastic wrap and falls back, yelling while he was at it. I burst out laughing then stand up and crawl under the plastic wrap.

"I'm sorry babe don't hate me." I say.

"Oh I hate you." He says, standing up.

"Well were even." I say, turning the camera off. "Anyway what were you saying?"

"I got a call from Ikea saying that they are there with the furniture and we need to get there. Grab all your things also." He says. I look at the little bag that has some of my clothes in it. Shane packs the camera then takes his bag of clothes.

"Goodbye Shane!" Terisa says, hugging him.

"Bye mom." He says, hugging her back.

Another Week Later

We completly moved into the house, have the internet, cable, furniture, everything. We had Joey come over to help us set everything up because I couldn't help Shane move all the stuff around because i'm really weak.

In other news, it's Shane's birthday! He's 26 which really pisses him off because he said he wanted to get younger instead of older but you know that he will always stay the same. When he's 60 he will still be cracking sex jokes.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I yell, running into our room. Shane is asleep with his mask over his eyes. "Babe it's 10:00 I think it's time to get up."

"It's my birthday I should just get to lay here and wallow in my sorrowness."

"Shane Lee how can you be sad if you have me?"

"Because i'm 26."

"So?"

"I'M OLD!"

"Your not old." I take his mask off and stare into his eyes. "Your not even middle aged." I kiss his forehead then sit on the bed beside him.

"Yeah but your 23. Your so young and hip and i'm just sitting here like a fucking old person playing bingo."

"Shane, your only 26. Nothing is wrong with you. Believe me." I say. He sighs.

"Fine only for you. I bought a thing for both of us. We have to go a little ways to get it though."

"Your making me scared." I say.

"There's nothing wrong with it." He says, pecking me on the lips and getting up.

We get into the car and sing along to Neon Lights and a few other songs. It takes a total of an hour and 30 minutes to get there. Once we do all I can smell is manure and all I see it cows.

"Shane are you dumping me off at a farm? Is it because I'm fat? I don't think I'm cow enough to fit in."

"Sh."

"Fine."

We walk into this little house and I'm instantly greeted with about 5 little pugs jumping up on me. They don't even look old enough to go home. A man in overalls walks over to Shane and shakes his hand.

"Paul Green."

"Shane Dawson." He shakes my hand also.

"Samantha Brennan."

"So I guess you here to take one of my pugs with ya?" He asks in the most countriest voices I've ever heard.

"Yes sir." Shane says.

"Well their only 5 weeks old, so you'll have to help it around a little bit, but have as many as you want. 100 dollars a piece."

"Cool." I say. I bend down and 2 little pugs run up to me and jump up on me, licking my face. A pure black one and a tan one with a black nose. "Aww Shane!" He bends down beside me and the black one walks over to him. "Can we get them?!"

"I was planning on only getting one."

"But it's your birthday!"

"That means I should get what I want."

"But you love me!"

"My god samantha." He says then stays silent for about 2 minutes. "We will take these 2."

"Excellent!" The man says. I pick them both up while Shane pays the man 200 dollars. We walk out to the car and Shane gets into the trunk and pulls out a cage. We put them both in there then put them in the back.

"So the black ones a guy and the tan ones a girl." I say once were on the road again. "What should we name them?"

"Let's name the girl Hazel." Shane says. I squeal since that's my FAVORITE NAME IN THE WORLD!

"YES YES OMG YOU DO LOVE ME!" I hug his arm.

"Don't make me wreck babe." Shane says chuckling.

"Oops, sorry. Lets name the boy Augustus so it can be The Fault In Our Stars but without the cancer."

"Sounds good." Shane says then smiles at me.

We get home and set the little cage down then open the door. Augustus walks out first, being very cautious and not lifting his little nose off the ground. Hazel on the other hand runs right past him and starts bouncing around. 

"We need to get them some toys." I say.

"I already bought some." Shane says running to our room then coming back with a pet smart bag. He sets a couple of treats on the ground, then gets out a few little toys for the dogs. Hazel instantly pounces on the stuffed tiger. I laugh.

Later that night I help set up their little corner filled with a bed, toys, and food bowls. I sit on the couch and watch Mythbusters while Shane cleans the dishes. I puppies start whining, so I pick them up and put them on my lap. They instantly fall asleep. Shane walks over to the couch and sits beside me.

"Their adorable." I say, petting them.

"Like youuu." He sings. 

"Cheesy."  I say then kiss him. "What if we did have a kid?"

"Then we would have a kid."

"No like a little baby! A lifeform in my stomach! A boy or girl running around the house getting everything messed up and I could go out and buy them cute little clothes! Oh I want a kid." 

"Samantha..."

"I mean not right now, we just started dating and plus your saving for marrige so."

"Okay I thought you we're being serious." Shane chuckles. 

"My sister has a kid. I went over to Ohio to see it. His name is Ozzy he is the most cute and sweetest thing! I can't wait until we have a kid. The only thing was that it shit...a lot...and it cried for no reason! But he liked to run around and play with his soccer ball. It was cute."

"Sam your rambling."

"Propose to me." I say.

"No."

"Why?"

"Because."

"I WANT A KID!" I yell. "Would it count if we adopted?"

"We're not adopting."

"Fine." We lay there the rest of the night. The next thing we know we both fell asleep without saying anything else.