Chapter 4

(Please note that this chapter is taking place in the video that they are doing. This isn't Sam and Shane it's Willow and Stwich)

Willows POV

I put my black lipstick and eyeliner on, then look at myself in the mirror. Perfect. Nobody is going to want to talk to me.

Once in gym the coach said that we we're going outside. I sit on the bleachers, then I feel a thump come from under it. I get off, with clenched fists, then see Stwich under there. Yeah the boy thats with Lisa.

"What are you doing under there?" I ask in my bland unamused voice.

"Hiding. What does it look like."

"Trying to annoy me." I say, He looks around, then back at me. "Call me." I throw a piece of paper at him, then climb back up onto the bleachers to watch all the people playing baseball. I fucking hate people.

After gym I go to Math class and sit down in the back. I see Stwich come in. He conciders coming to sit next to be. but passes it up.

"Okay class. Today we're going to be studying calculus." I tune the teacher out then look around the classroom. I see Lisa's ex looking down at his phone, smiling and nodding, then I see Stwich staring at me. I stare back at him until he finally looks away.

That night I see my phone going off. It's Stwich. I pick it up then stay silent for a while to see if he will talk.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey."

"Oh...Hi..."

"Like...How are you?"

I sight really loud and long.

"Same."

"Why."

"Because my ex girlfriend left me for a douchebag."

"I thought you got back together at the dance."

"He said he changed."

"I'm sorry." God I hate those words. "Well...Bye."

"Bye." Stwich says then hangs up. I throw my phone on the other side of the bed.

The next day i'm at my locker searching through all my stuff. Stwich comes up to me and watches me. I stare at him.

"What?"

"Will you help me?"

"Why."

"Get back at Lisa."

"Whats your plan?"

"She always comes here at night with her boyfriend and makeout. I want to show the principle."

"Your actually going to talk to the principle?"

"Well I want to get them in trouble. I want to get revenge." I think about it a little.

"Let's do it."

That night we meet up at school with cameras. We set them around school then sit and wait. We wait for about an hour until he hear footsteps.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

"Shit it's the principle." I whisper.

"Run!" Me and Stwich run while the principle chases us out to Stwiches car. We get in and drive off, laughing.

"Ow. Laughing hurts." I say. 

"I agree. Never again?"

"Ever."