Chapter 12

I wake up with bad stomach pains. Like not cramps just like i'm really sick to my stomach. Shane and the puppies are still asleep on the couch. I shake Shane awake and of course he pretends to still be asleep.

"Shane I feel sick." I say.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm sick to my stomach."

"Aw babe i'm sorry." He kisses the top of my head. "Do you need anything?"

"No, you can go to our room and sleep. I just feel super sick."

"I want to stay with you." He stands up and picks up the puppies which has been woken up. "I'm going to feed the babies. Call me if you need me." He walks into the kitchen. Shit I have pratice tonight.

"I have pratice tonight."

"Take it off."

"I can't. It's dress rehearsal." I grab the remote off the coffee table then turn the T.V on. "You just had to get sick today." I mumble to myself.

"Babe,don't talk to yourself, you sound like a lunitick."

"Says the guy who sings chocolate rain when your pooping."

"Hey now, you know you can't resist Tay Zonday."

"Don't start."

"CHOCOLATE RAIN! SOME STAY DRY WHILE OTHERS FEEL THE PAIN!" He yells.

"Why do you sing that while you poop?"

"Because its a metaphore see, my poop is the chocolate rain, and sometimes I have dry poops while others are so big they hurt!"

"SHANE DAWSON THATS GROSS!" I yell. He bursts out laughing then puts the puppies down.

"Chocolate rain, a baby born will die before the sin!"

"And what does that mean?"

"That people in the house will die before they see the poop because it smells bad."

"Shane Lee you are going to make me puke. Don't sing again."

"Chocolate rain! The school books say it can't be here again!"

"Nooooo."

"It means that people think that a poop that big is just a myth and will never happen."

"Shane this song is about slavery!!"

"I slave to get the poop out."

"SHANE!"

Later that day I hear Shane singing Chocolate Rain in tha bathroom meaning hes pooping. I get my phone and record him singing, then when he comes out he runs and takes my phone.

"NO YOU CANT!"

"YES! I CAN!" I take it back from him then go into our room and pick out clothes for pratice. "I think the costumes will be there right?" I take my shirt off then slide my other on.

"Yep."

"What if it's slutty?" I ask, sliding off my pants then turn around to see Shane filming me changing. "SHANE THAT CAN'T GO ON YOUTUBE IT SHOWS MY BOOBS!"

"Calm down you have a bra on, and if you post me singing Chocolate Rain then I post this." He says. I look into his eyes then nod.

"Deal."

And as he said, it was up. First it was him singing, then me changing. God I can't believe he put that up. I walk into the living room and stare at him. He smirks and I just shake my head.