Chapter 7

1 Week Later

I hear Shane call my name from the office. I walk in and he pats the other chair that's next to him. That's when I realise that it's time. He's been thinking of telling the fans for a week now.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yeah. Are you?"

"Yep." I go and sit beside him. He holds my hand out of frame, then starts the video.

"Hey guys! So today I'm here with my girlfriend Samantha."

"Your girlfriend you ask?" I say.

"Yes my girlfriend. Me and Samantha have been dating for a week and 2 days."

"Yay."

"I can tell that this isn't going to last long." Shane says under his breath.

"Babe that's mean." I say then laugh. "Explain why we've been friends since middle school."

"I used you. Get out of my house." Shane says.

"Fine you little bitch." I say then get up and walk to the door.

"Now that I got that slut out of the way.."

"Hey!!" I say.

"Aww I'm sorry come here." He says then pats the chair. I go and sit down. He puts his arm around me. "No but I love her."

"Don't fucking touch me. This is how me and Shane break up."

"She's kidding she loves me."

"Fine." I say. He smiles then pecks me on the lips.

"Okay so yeah sorry this video is so short, I was just telling you about my girlfriend, hope you had fun hanging with us, cause we had fun hanging with you! Goodbye!" He covers the camera lense with his hand.

"Lets go have sex now." I say, before he turns the camera off. "You better put that in the end."

"I will. I have to edit it first."

"Why?"

"To make it better."

"Can you post it today?"

"Yeah."

"Yay." 

We go to the computer and insert the thingy. I don't know what it's called. He starts playing it, and editing out some spots where we were completly silent for to long, then he uploads it.

"Now how long will it take to see comments?"

"Like 30 seconds." He says. We wait until there are a lot of comments then we start reading them. Most of them saying that we probably did have sex at the end of the video, or that we're a cute couple, or calling me a whore.

"Since it's 12:00 at night, i'm going to bed."

"Okay, night night."

"Night." I walk to Shane's room then fall asleep.

The next morning i'm woken up by Shane moving around. I check my phone, then I walk downstairs and turn on the T.V.I hear Shane walking down the stairs.

"Hey babe." He says, then kisses my cheek.

"Hey." I say.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to find something to watch."

"Can I talk to you about something?"

"Yeah sure." I turn the T.V off then he sits down next to me.