2.

Chris p.o.v
"We're on your side we're like you" the British one said struggling for air. I was unsure about them. Someone tried to read my mind so I tightened my grip. Then I realized that if one of them can read my mind so they must be mutants. I released the and turned normal. They coughed gasping for air. "What do you want from us" said Taylor.
"We need you to help us" said the British. They explained to us that a guy named shaw was doing crazy shit. Sounds a lot like our dad. We said sure. We went with them to this government place I think it's pretty awesome. I wonder if they let blow stuff up here. I want to blow something up first I don't care if we can. I'm a rebel see dat.
*Alex p.o.v.*
Charles said we have 2 more mutants coming here. He walked in by himself so I thought he didn't get them. "Okay guys Christian and Taylor will be here in just a second be nice because they are dangerous they almost killed me and Erik." Charles said.
"Really more boys. So me and Angel are the only girls. -sigh- I hope they're cute."said raven.
"Yes I love bad boys. They sound cool. Are they single." Angel asked. Wow they're just going to sit here and talk about the new guys. In front of a bunch of dudes wow. Just wow. All of a sudden I heard an evil chuckle and the lights went out and the light bulbs burst. It felt like Halloween. I was getting scared and creeped out right now. Then everything around us went in reverse. Two girls walked forward. They looked like identical twins except one was taller and they had totally different styles. I liked the taller one myself. She had colorful hair and looked so perfect. The other was still shorter than my girl with her heels on. Wait. WHY DID I CALL HER MY GIRL SHE ISN'T MINE.......yet. But where are the guys that supposed to be here. Christian and Taylor. Yeah them.
"Hi whazzup I'm the hot bad boy Christian and this is my older hot bad boy Taylor."said the girl with the colorful hair. Wow I think it's safe to say I have a crush on her.

"Well are y'all just gone stand there and stare or are y'all gone say something along the lines of ' wow I thought you were dudes' or something cause this silence isn't my shit"

"What my lil sis mean to say is hi nice to meet you, your staring is making us uncomfortable and so is your awkward silence can you please say something " said the other girl, Taylor I think. We all introduce ourselves and when I shook hands with Chris I felt tingly inside which was weird. I wonder if she felt it too

@@@@@@ Chris's P.O.V@@@@
I wonder if he felt tingly too.