y u a n f e n

Mulai dari awal

"The casted?", Jin asked. This was all new to him he always thought it was his fault but the man had always told him otherwise he just failed to believe him.

"When God casts angels from angel they don't go to he'll. He just casts them down to Earth which I suppose is it's own he'll in a way. With the mark of the casted angels become a beacon for demons."

Yoongi stood up from his chair proceeding to take his shirt off. He could feel the two pair of eyes on him as he showed off the mark on his lower back.

 He could feel the two pair of eyes on him as he showed off the mark on his lower back

(Just imagine it's on Yoongi's lower back.)

Jungkook stared in awe. The intricate designs Yoongi's back were mesmerizing his eyes trying to take in every detail at once.

"Hyung..."

Jin said nothing. It wasn't his first time see the mark well more like a tattoo.

"How come no one sees it when you're at work?"

"Jin helps me cover it up with makeup before I go out."

Jungkook hummed in response.

"What flower is that?"

"It's a Red Dahlia. It means betrayal and dishonesty."

It was God's way of reminding the angels as to why they were casted down.
However, in Yoongi's case he always seemed to forget it was even there.

Jungkook continued to ask questions until Jin had enough and sent him home.
They thought the boy would've been freaked out by it all but he seemed more than ecstatic to know that his hyung was a supernatural being.

Yoongi had retreated back to his room making it his business to change the sheets that he and Jungkook had dirtied.

Though when Jin entered his room the pale angel was no where to be seen.

"Yoongi?"

No answer.

"Yoongi?"

Again there was no answer.

Jin stepped further into the room making his way towards the bathroom.
He found Yoongi in there his eyes glued to the mirror.

"Yoongi, baby what's wrong?"

Yoongi turned and that's when he saw it. A lump was already begining to form in his throat his blood temperature slowly rising.

"Yoongi, did someone attack you?"

The angel shook his head as he took timid steps towards the taller male.

"I-I went and did it."

PRESENT TIME

Yoongi sighed as he removed himself from the window. Sunday had finally rolled around and he couldn't avoid workmuch longer.
Not only that but Namjoon and Taehyung promised to be there. He'd be lying if he said he didn't want to impress the two.