t o s k a

| an immense ache foreverything and nothing |

Jimin did not get what he wanted.

Sure, Jungkook was more than happily giving him a great blow job but it's not his lips he wished were around his cock.
In fact, Jimin had been thinking that he was with Yoongi the whole time until Jungkook offered to give him head.

He sighed slowly raking his fingers through the youngers hair. The boy beneath him keened all while hollowing his cheeks taking Jimin til his tip touched his throat.

And when be felt that he was close to coming. He pulled younger boy off.

"Let's get this night going shall we?"

|

By the time Jimin arrived home his hip were sore and his chest covered in marks. However, as tired as he may of felt Jungkook had succeeded in being a great fuck but he wasn't satisfied.

No, he body only craved one thing and that being Suga. Though why is it every time he thinks to book him the idea gets the best of him.
Kicking his shoes off at the door he trudged threw dark seeing as it was ass o' clock and light was the last thing he needed.

"Oh, you're home early no second stop today?"

Jimin looked out into the darkness of the house eyes landing on the dark haired male whose eyes glowed red in the dark.

"Didn't think you'd be up so early Hoseok it's only after 2."

The male shrugged before taking a sip from the glass he had in his hand. It's contents were dark and Jimin didn't have to think to know what it was.

Blood.

And before you lose your shit yes, Hoseok was a vampire. Well, a form of one at least. The proper term was Bajang meaning a vampiric demon who could turn into a cat which we something Hoseok hardly did.

Though of course this leads to more questions all of which shall be answered later on.

"So, did you back out again today?", Hoseok asked getting up from the smooth leather couch and making his way over to Jimin who had moved to the large kitchen.

"No, but I did think about him again."

"While you were fucking Kook?"

Jimin winced but nodded anyway. He always felt bad for not giving the younger his undivided attention.

Hoseok only sucked his teeth in response not bothering to scold Jimin. It wasn't his place to.

Instead, he headed back to room getting ready for his day. Jimin quickly moved to his own knowing the older would come back to strike up a conversation and honestly Jimin was too tired to care.

Stripping himself until he was only left in boxers Jimin flopped down on his bed. A warm sensation spread throughout his body but he ignored it. Always did and probably would keep doing so if he didn't get what he wanted soon.

When Jimin woke up it was only after eight in the morning his dark curtains blocking it all out. Jimin cursed before rolling over.
Today was supposed to be a sleep in yet here he is staring up at the ceiling is thoughts plagued by one person.

God, his legs.

And those pretty pouty lips.

The dip in his back when he means down.

Hip that he wishes he could leave bruises on.

Oh, Jimin was whipped and he'd never held a private conversation with the male before.

Sighing he rolled over avoiding the previous thing on his back.

300 years he thought. Three hundred whole fucking years and not once had he ever wanted something so bad.

Especially when you've lived long enough to accumulate so much money that rent was never a problem.

And out of feeling so damn void for there hundred years now his mind was set on something as was his body.

How could someone be like that?

He groaned loudly burying his head in the pillow. As time passes you feel nothing, crave nothing, simply because you've had enough time to gain it all.
Having a pretty face is one of things Jimin finds as his many advantages.

Though this recent advantage is putting him on a edge an edge that sooner or later he's gonna have a make a decision on.

Jump or get pushed.

He wouldn't make either decision til the time the came. Jimin promised himself that and was set on not breaking it.

But just THE image of THE Suga all pliant beneath him has his body on fire and beads of sweat trickling past his temples.

Jimin looks up at his ceiling.

How is it you can be half empty and
half full?

|

Alright, before you start bashing me and shit I just wanna thank you for adding my book to your lists and it means a lot. Also comment what you wanna see next.

Ps my eyelids were barely open typing this.

" I like the way you taste."