Secret

We made it to 221B and I stopped John for walking up the stairs.

"Sherlock I am going to interrogate John you go on up there." I said with a smile.

"Don't run him off." Sherlock said as he disappeared.

"So you work for Mycroft." John said as we stopped at the stairs.

"Sherlock can't know. I wouldn't work for Mycroft if I didn't have to."

"Does he have something on you?" He asked softly.

"He decides if I get a job in government or if I don't." I said softly.

"Wow.... that sucks. I can tell you both hate each other." John said calmly.

"I really don't like him." I said annoyed.

My phone went off and I groaned as I looked down.

MH- I was not done talking to you.

IS- I was done talking to you.

MH- Tomorrow at 8 a.m come to my house we have business to discuss.

IS- Fine.

MH- Respect.

IS- Beautiful word.

MH- 😑

IS- oh my god!!! I thought you where to old for emojis.

I laughed as he didn't send anything else and I put my phone away.

"I have work tomorrow so I have to go. Nice meeting you John." I said as I turned and left.

"Nice to meet you also.... and about your num-"

"Dream on Watson!" I yelled as I left the flat.

I made it home and groaned as I plopped down on my bed. I closed my eyes and when I open them it was morning. I looked up to see my alarm clock had 7 a.m on it.

"Why does he need me so early?" I asked with a frown.

I stood up and looked through my clothes. I found a white button up shirt and black dress pants.

"These will have to do." I said as I changed into them.

I brushed my hair out and put it into a bun before grabbing my lip gloss and putting it on.

"Eyeshadow. Check. Lipgloss. Check. Eyeliner. Check. Badge. Check. Gun. Check. And my will to work for Mycroft Holmes, I know it is in this bag somewhere." I said with a frown as I looked through my bag.

I picked my bag up and put everything in it before walking out of the flat. It was 7:30 a.m and when I made it outside I saw a limousine outside and a person holding a card with my name on it.

"What is with him and limousines?" I asked as I shook my head.

I went to get in and groaned as I realized I didn't have shoes on.

"I'll be back." I said as I ran inside and grabbed a pair of heels.

I ran back outside and got into the limousine with a sigh.

"To early for this." I whispered as I crossed my legs.

We drove for a few minutes and I smiled as I looked out the window to see a mansion.

"Why am I not surprised?" I asked with a laugh.

Soon the door open and I stepped out to see a butler waiting for me.

"This way Miss Smith." He said calmly.

I followed him and laughed as I saw Mycroft on a treadmill. I took my phone out and snapped a few pictures before putting it away and walking into the room.

"Mr. Holmes." I said calmly.

"Your late." He said sternly.

He got off the treadmill and whipped the sweat off his face.

"By a minute sir." I said softly.

"You should be here early. At least five minutes early." He said angrily.

"I am sorry sir it will not happen again." I said softly.

"Good. Now we are going somewhere and you are going to meet an old friend.... what you see is to never leave that place." He said sharply.

"Who am I meeting?" I asked confused.

"You will know when we get there. Now I have to change." He said calmly.

He walked away and I smiled as I pulled my phone out and looked at the picture. I turned to watch him leave the room and gasped as I came face to face with him.

"Phone." He said calmly.

I handed it to him and he deleted the pictures.

"If. I catch you taking pictures again I will have you arrested." He said before walking away.

"Yes sir." I whispered as I looked down.

I unlocked my phone and smiled as I went to my recently deleted and got the pictures back. Soon we left for where ever he was taking me. We pulled into a big building and I looked at it shocked.

"Where are we?" I asked confused.

"Sherrinford." He said as he got out.

Mycroft offered me a hand and I took it and walked with him into the facility.

"What ever is said in there I will not know. She asked to talk to you in private." He said as we made it to a door.

I nodded my head and went to walk into the room. I was stopped by Mycroft grabbing my hand.

"Do be careful.... she will try to play with your mind..... there is no telling what she will say to you." He said softly.

"I'm a big girl Sir.... I can handle whoever is behind this door." I said as I pulled my arm away and walked into the room.

The room was white and there was a glass wall looking into another room. I looked into it confused and saw a woman with long brown hair. She had o no white dress and no shoes.

"Hello? You asked to see me." I said softly.

She turned to look at me and smiled as she stood up and walked to the glass.

"Izzy.... it has been awhile." She said with a smile.

"Do I know you?" I asked confused.

"You haven't forgot me have you? I mean it has only been a couple of years." She said sadly.

"Who are you?" I asked as I walked up to the glass.

"Why Izzy it's me.... the girl you betrayed." She said with a frown.

"Eurus?" I asked shocked.

She smiled and I backed away as I looked at her shocked.